Become a Patron!

Mariusz Wojtaszek WOM

Unlisted Vendor
Hi guys!

I would like to talk a little about the things I work with on daily bases. I found this the most suitable section

2z6zayd.jpg

Top Caps... Currently we produce top caps for two RDA's: Hadaly and O-atty. We can produce a top cap for any atomizer if the interest is right. This is just an example photo. We have 10s of color mixes in our selection. Each top cap in CNC machined by me and hand finished to high gloss.

2up38s6.jpg

Another example of our top caps :)
The material it's made of is acrylic resin sourced in the US. It has been tested heat resistant. We have already sold a hundred of them and we have received nothing but a positive feedback

epljih.jpg

The next product is the drip tip. This is what we have started doing back in 2012 when I was the owner of Continental Mods. The drip tips are resin and 316SS base.
21j0lsy.jpg

Another example of the drip tip called "The Flow". The name because it has the maximum airflow a 510 connection drip tip can have

352rhc2.jpg

Our drip tips are designed in a way to reduce "spit back" from the RDA and RTA. If you accidentally overfeed your RDA it's less likely to make your lips "juicy" than regular drip tip

2u4pkwp.jpg

Both the 316SS base and the resin part are threaded to help you keeping your drip tip clean and bactery free. Thanks to it being able to split in two you can clean it better in every spot inside and out

24nfrky.jpg

Just like our top caps for RDA's our drip tips come in a big variety of colors. Here just a few of many pictured

1zyv82h.jpg

2dw9195.jpg
2ealz0k.jpg

Many shapes, colors and sizes to fit your presonal prefferences

Welcome to my world. The world of resin, worl of beutiful things and "matchy matchy" pieces. I hope you like my products and I would be happy to hear some feedback from you :)

Wonder what I vape on as I type that? Here it is:

vg377b.jpg

I wish everyone a "matchy matchy" setups just like mine :D

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hello and Welcome to the VU! :)

Your posts have been merged to the appropriate sub forum. Please review our vendor guidelines at the link below.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Do you have a shop Mari? Would like to browse properly

also what sort of prices are these?

Finally do you ship to UK :)?

VU Sponsors