Become a Patron!

Who has tried Vapers Tek nic base?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Is anyone else here a fan of VapersTek nicotine? http://www.vaperstek.org/nicotine/

I used nic from Wizard Labs, RTSVapes, and Heartland. I never had a complaint about any of them, never could tell any difference between them, and I was very happy with the flavor of recipes I made (in comparison to the vendor juices I'd tried).

A month or two ago there was a lot of hype about VapersTek, so I caved and got some. I was skeptical that I would notice a difference, even though other vapers were raving on about it. I did a proper test to try it. I mixed one of my favorite recipes with my regular nic and a separate batch with VT nic. Whoa - major difference! This stuff is SO neutral, it let the flavors come through like I'd never experienced before.

Didja ever love the smell of a flavoring, maybe taste a drop on your finger and know you'll like it - then find it disappointing when you vape it? Nearly all my fruit flavors were like that, so I didn't like fruity vapes. With VT nic the flavors come through clean and clear. Now I use lots of fruit flavors with great results. All my mixes taste sweeter, creamier, and more true to the flavor. Perfect for me, because creamy/sweet is my favorite kind of vape. The difference with chocolate flavorings is most stunning. Finally, I can make great chocolate vapes!

I find I can reduce the flavoring I add, because flavors taste stronger. But I can also keep my flavoring the same and just enjoy that stronger, now pure, flavor. It makes DIY easier, because you taste flavoring at a lower percent, but you can go higher than usual without getting the gross effect of overflavoring.

I don't use tobacco flavors very much. I've been on a binge with those the past few weeks, though. They definitely taste smoother with VT nic. I haven't decided yet which nic I prefer with tobaccos. They're easier on the throat/sinuses/lungs with VT, but I have come to expect (want?) a little sting with a tobacco flavor, and I don't get that with VT. The jury's still out on which nic works best with tobaccos for me.

But with ALL my other flavors, it's not even a contest. Getting VT nic was like upgrading my whole box of flavors at once, totally worth the extra bucks. If you're a DIY mixer, even if you love your results, you owe it to yourself to try this stuff. I'm really glad I did - my vaping friends and I all love the much better flavor we get.

This nic comes from the U.K., and VapersTek is the only U.S. distributor, at least for now. It's also available directly from the U.K. but costs more that way. (no - I have no connection to the product or company - just want all DIYers to know about one of the best upgrades I've ever found)

LadyBren

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree HeadinClouds. It Really does make a big difference. Very clean nic. and the service
at VapersTek is wonderful. No connection either just a happy customer :D

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone done a comparison between VapersTek and Nude Nicotine? I'be been using Nude Nic for a while and have been very pleased with it. Zero taste impact, unlike the two brands I used prior to Nude Nic (My Freedom Smokes and Wizard Labs). Wizard Labs has a bit of a taste to it, but it's consistent from batch to batch. MFS, however, would vary from little taste to horrible from batch to batch, which is why I stopped using it.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, I will have to check this out, thanks. I've only used ecigexpress and mfs, so far. I have some juice from nude and it is fantastic! Nice and clean tasting, unlike most other vendors. Not saying other vendors aren't clean tasting, but nude has a totally different taste, imo. VapersTek is uk made nic?

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone done a comparison between VapersTek and Nude Nicotine? I'be been using Nude Nic for a while and have been very pleased with it. Zero taste impact, unlike the two brands I used prior to Nude Nic (My Freedom Smokes and Wizard Labs). Wizard Labs has a bit of a taste to it, but it's consistent from batch to batch. MFS, however, would vary from little taste to horrible from batch to batch, which is why I stopped using it.

I been using NN exclusively for a while now. Have been tempted to try VT.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

buffaloguy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am actually planning to try this nic and will be placing an order. Ive used Wizard labs for a couple years now and even was one of the first to try their "Ice" nic that never made it back on their site unfortunately. I guess they lost their source for it.

Any thoughts on comparison to the Ice nic Wizard use to carry vs. the new vapers tek nic, if you have any experience with it, would be great info? I usually buy my nic in 100% vg at 100mg/ml if that helps to compare. Much of what people have said about the Tek stuff sounds very similar to Wizards old Ice nic. I was so upset when they ran out. If the tek stuff is as good Wizard may lose a long time customer.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would love to hear comparisons! I'm going to be ordering some nic again soon!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
best nic hands down....... oh lawd a coupon guess ill be ordering nic again lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
didnt work for me either. was thinking the same thing , they didnt change the clocks at daylight savings lol

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Yep - I emailed them and they fixed it immediately. Great service there, if I haven't already mentioned that. ;)
thanks Carolyn at VT!

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the heads up on these guys. I just got a new bottle from MFS so I'm not in a big hurry to get more but when I do I will get it from VT. Looks like they have great prices and you guys seem to be giving good info.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
VT nic is pretty amazing. I got a liter bottle last week and opened it up a few days ago. You know that whiff of chemical/solvent smell? Not there. At all. I have ordered the small bottles before as well, but on the few occasions I've ordered a liter from other companies, the smell just about knocked me over.

Fruits are bright, I haven't added any sweeteners or any of that other shit since I've been using it. There's nothing to mask. I'm getting true taste from tobaccos too, I never did like that peppery bite.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am currently vaping this nic for the first time. First impression is CLEAN!
I put off buying this for a long time because I have 2 liters in the freezer. I now think that nic will be used when I make juice for others. I don't think I can vape the other nic now. I just mixed up 5 samples and am currently vaping FA Cocoa at 3% stand alone and it is the best chocolate I have vaped to date. FRESH! I will be sampling these other 4 as the night goes by. I am loving this!

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When I got around to mixing last night I mixed 3 30ml bottles of various tobacco vapes (which are finishing up in the UC now) and 5 6ml samples of sweet stuff. All made with VT nic. I have tried the 5 samples and I am stunned at the difference. I don't even want to use my nic that is in the freezer for tobacco. I was afraid of that which is why it took me so long to try it. :oops:

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I started DIY-ing with Nude Nicotine, really liked it, thought it was better(less peppery) than most of the vendor juice I'd had used. VT nic is in another league, after using it for a while I dumped everything I had previously made with NN nic(it just tasted dirty in comparison).

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had just bought another 120ml of 100mg nic from Wizard Labs before reading about how wonderful VT is. It may be a while before I get to try the better nic as my nic level keeps dropping. I'm currently between 7-9mg.
If I was still around 12-18mg nic level, I could switch sooner and I think my flavors would be allot more improved. Sure even at 7mg nic my flavors could be improved with a cleaner nic, but enough to toss a new bottle of the old brand?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a small bottle of VT, which I treasure, and about 1/2 a liter of WL. I vape at 6mg, so it'll take me forever to use up the WL nic. But I won't toss it, even though the VT is so much better. I'm torn whether to order more VT or wait...

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Sure even at 7mg nic my flavors could be improved with a cleaner nic, but enough to toss a new bottle of the old brand?

Well, I have two 500ml of Wizard Labs. I think of it as insurance, I guess - I'm not throwing it out, but I don't plan to use it.

I mix for friends who vape at various nic levels. Consensus is yes, even below 10mg, the flavor difference is still drastic. (I'm currently at 15mg myself, moved down with VT nic)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
When I got around to mixing last night I mixed 3 30ml bottles of various tobacco vapes (which are finishing up in the UC now) and 5 6ml samples of sweet stuff. All made with VT nic. I have tried the 5 samples and I am stunned at the difference. I don't even want to use my nic that is in the freezer for tobacco. I was afraid of that which is why it took me so long to try it. :oops:

On my recent tobacco kick, all mixed with VT, I found a couple combinations I really liked. But it was missing something I couldn't identify, so I mixed a batch with other nic (not WL, I think it was from RTSvapes). I enjoyed that harsher effect all day, figured I'd mix my tobacco flavors with all that nic I have stashed. Then I woke up next morning with a sore throat and that feeling I used to get in my lungs after a night of clubbing and too much cigarette smoking. I don't remember other nic doing that to me before, but it was enough for me to decide I'm using VT with everything now.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You Friggin people are killing me....lol

With all I have stock piled I am looking at more nicotine.
The price is not that bad $125 for a liter! How is the shipping and is there a VAT tax as well?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh well, I had a weak moment and ordered a liter of the stuff....I was afraid of missing the 10off coupon LOL

Cessnapix, the coupon is valid today only for the 10% off - which takes it down to $112. Shipping to California is $10 with no tax.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh well, I had a weak moment and ordered a liter of the stuff....I was afraid of missing the 10off coupon LOL

Cessnapix, the coupon is valid today only for the 10% off - which takes it down to $112. Shipping to California is $10 with no tax.

Thanks Amanda; good to know it's today only. Being from Maine, it is about the same distance from here to California as it is to England, but I bet the shipping will be about he same over the pond.

So basically the code is free shipping. I have been hearing about this stuff for a couple of months...
"uhm",,clearing throat. Yea; the he quilty party knows:)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, it's the bigger priority mail box - so it should be the same. They're shipping it all out Monday! The only worry I have is that it's very hot here now, so I hope it doesn't sit on the truck too long!

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea it was the same, $10; I had the weak moment thing also...lol.

I lost some Nicotine last year that was blammed on the heat but don't think a bottle sent overnight was caused from the heat. I think it was sent bad from sitting in the heat of the venders wharehouse!

I buy 100%vg and was told that the vg reacts faster than the pg with heat. But I am a pessimistic person, and it is my belief that it was just not sold as much as the 100%pg and therefore was older and gone bad. Who knows?

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
By the way; I am not Jewish so here it goes;

Would a Rabbi actually aprove the handling of nicotine to be classified as kosher, or is this just a warm and fuzzy for the non Jewish community?

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea it was the same, $10; I had the weak moment thing also...lol.

I lost some Nicotine last year that was blammed on the heat but don't think a bottle sent overnight was caused from the heat. I think it was sent bad from sitting in the heat of the venders wharehouse!

I buy 100%vg and was told that the vg reacts faster than the pg with heat. But I am a pessimistic person, and it is my belief that it was just not sold as much as the 100%pg and therefore was older and gone bad. Who knows?
I knew you'd cave! lol

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Holy cow and I'm freaking out over a single 120ml?! Oh well, I will "suffer" with the others.

All the mods in the world are no good if you don't have nicotine to put in them right.

I went thru a terrible time last summer like I said above and that will not happen again. I almost had to start smoking again. I was buying 250ml bottles at a time with no backup and had no problem. Then all of a sudden it felt like the whole industry was sending me crap until i found WL.

I had people tell me nacked Nathan was the purest around and I just dumped out a 120ml bottle to make room for better stuff the bottle was worth more to me than the kerosene inside. Hopefully the flavor will wash out of the bottle before I use it again.

I was at the local B&M buying a high pg content that I can't take. It was 2 months maybe three before I got a decent bottle of nicotine. Then I started hoarding with the scare of politicains......

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
All the mods in the world are no good if you don't have nicotine to put in them right.

I went thru a terrible time last summer like I said above and that will not happen again. I almost had to start smoking again. ... It was 2 months maybe three before I got a decent bottle of nicotine. Then I started hoarding with the scare of politicains......

Wow Cessna, you have my admiration for your persistence. I'm so curious to hear your comparison of Vapers Tek versus all those other nics. I think you're gonna be pretty thrilled with it. You sure deserve to be by now!

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@ Headinclouds; I am curious as heck about it now...It was like buying the Inawera flavors and waiting a week or two...uhmmm....some had to wait longer than others..
Their site says 6 litres available and then I went on later to see if they had any info on their nicotine.....it still said 6 litres available...lol

I must say i have nothing bad to say about Wizzard labs nicotine. they are a little slow because they don't mix every day. but maybe there new facility will be better.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no complaints about WL nic at all. But I tasted VT nic, and that's what I'll order from now on, because it's even better. But there's nothing wrong with WL nic!

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good to hear, Thats all everyone is saying and I dont get it when WL is 99.8% pure.....so they say!

good night all!

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You will get it when the package arrives.
I don't think anyone believed it before they tried it.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since I still have a whole bunch of WL nic in my freezer I spent $20 to try the VT nic (plus shipping). It was so good I just ordered a liter...

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I'm vaping a little more than I'd originally estimated, so I'm glad that I upped it to 240ml this time when I ordered VT nic (with coupon! :D ), but I'm getting a little worried over this whole FDA thing. I hate to be a conspiracy theorist, but just in case...I think I'll be ordering as much nicotine as I can afford with each of my next few checks.

Is that justified, or am I being paranoid (entirely possible)?

Either way, it's VT nic all the way for me.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nobody really knows what will happen. Some will say yes and some will say no.
For me, I'd rather be safe than sorry. I have 480 mls on the way and will order more.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've heard that Heartland nic is pretty good, but then I've heard people who've used Heartland nic and tried VT nic that there was no comparison. Too bad, as you can get a liter of Heartland nic for about $65 or so, and VT nic is twice that. :/

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've heard that Heartland nic is pretty good, but then I've heard people who've used Heartland nic and tried VT nic that there was no comparison. Too bad, as you can get a liter of Heartland nic for about $65 or so, and VT nic is twice that. :/

It's all about what is important to YOU.
If price is more important by all means these other places have decent nicotine. Nobody is saying it is bad. If quality/clean nicotine that lets flavors come through better is more important, you will pay a bit more for it but to ME it is worth every penny.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I'm not saying that VT isn't worth it, and it IS worth it to me. :)

I was just saying that I suddenly started hearing about Heartland, then I read a little more and, yup, VT is still what I need.

WL nic was like pure black pepper to me. Instead of Baked Cinnamon Rolls, I was getting yeasty black pepper. Yuck.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Y'all are bad influences. July was going to be my no vape stuff purchase month, but after reading all the posts, put in my VT order (coupon still working as of this morning, 7/5). Just a 250ml bottle to start since I picked up a liter of NN a month or so ago, and still have some WL and MFS in the freezer. Looking forward to see if I can taste the difference.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
but I'm getting a little worried over this whole FDA thing.

Even if the worst for us happened, we would still have a couple of years to stock up.

About 7 1/2 months ago I started vaping at 18-24mg, now I'm at 7-9mg. I might be down to zero nic
by the end of the other 120ml of WL nic. It's hard for me to even consider the idea of being a zero nic vaper.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Even if the worst for us happened, we would still have a couple of years to stock up.

About 7 1/2 months ago I started vaping at 18-24mg, now I'm at 7-9mg. I might be down to zero nic
by the end of the other 120ml of WL nic. It's hard for me to even consider the idea of being a zero nic vaper.

Same.

When I first quit analogs two months ago, I was on 18mg, and I probably should have had some 24mg for emergency cravings, but I rapidly reduced my nic strength down to 6mg, and now I'm getting kinda high on that if I vape too much. I had to mix up a 0mg batch for those occasions.

I plan to go down to about 3mg, but keep it there. After hearing the benefits of nicotine on memory, I think I need to continue on a low nic regiment.

What was I saying?

VU Sponsors