Become a Patron!

Who has tried Vapers Tek nic base?

Chemnovatic manufactures nicotine base. Not nicotine. They do not manucfature PG or VG either. That means they buy pure nicotine and PG/VG and mix it in a base.

A speaker manufactuerer manufactures speakers. But, they buy the drivers, electronics, wire, wood and etc. They put it all together and manufacture speakers. Being a speaker manufacturer does not mean they make the wire that they use to make the speakers.

There are only a handful of companies that are FDA approved for USP Grade nicotine. Chemnovatic is not one of them. So, it their nicotine is USP Grade, it has to come from one of the FDA approved labs. Chemnovatic buys USP nicotine and manufactures it into a nicotine base.
Thanks for this certification , but they sell a pure nicotine product 99.9% this is not a nicotine base .. in this case they just reseller to a China or Indian Product, which mean they buy it and relabeled then resell it while they said it's our product here is a Dilemma

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for this certification , but they sell a pure nicotine product 99.9% this is not a nicotine base .. in this case they just reseller to a China or Indian Product, which mean they buy it and relabeled then resell it while they said it's our product here is a Dilemma

Yes. But for clarification, all USP Grade nicotine consumer vendors buy and relabel USP Grade nicotine. Of the handful of companies that extract USP Grade nicotine, none of them sell directly to the consumer.

There are some that we know who the extractor is but many like chemnovatic that we don't know who the extractor is.

I know this is an old thread but it comes up in Google results so I am providing more information about the Vapers Tek/Chemnovatic nicotine for people based in the UK.

I recently contacted Chemnovatic and received the following response from Stefan Walczak, Key Account Manager:

We do not only offer e-liquids, Premix but also a pure nicotine base. It is of the highest quality because we use our own nicotine for its production.
If You are interested in buying our base as a consumer, You will get it in the form of Nic Shot 18mg 10ml, in the company: www.rainbowvapes.co.uk/collections/nicotine

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If You are interested in buying our base as a consumer, You will get it in the form of Nic Shot 18mg 10ml
50/50 @ 18mg isn't a "base", it's ready-to-vape unflavored liquid. OK, I might add another 5ml of VG to that before I vaped it.

Folks over there who stocked up on real base before the TPD went into effect are probably feeling righteously smug right now.

Yes, and those of us who didn't are probably feeling pretty stupid. Well, speaking for myself I mean. Thankfully I only need 3 mg/ml of nicotine.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nope...Done with them for good

Never say never because a simple phone call might get you twice the amount you ordered which could change your opinion. Just my optimistic view since I never used VT and have no plans to change where I buy my nicotine from.

An update about Chemnovatic nicotine for people based in the UK. Stefan Walczak from Chemnovatic told me a few days ago: "Unfortunately, but at the moment we can not find partners interested in our Nic Shot in UK. Maybe you could recommend us to a store?"

RonMack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is anyone else here a fan of VapersTek nicotine? http://www.vaperstek.org/nicotine/

I used nic from Wizard Labs, RTSVapes, and Heartland. I never had a complaint about any of them, never could tell any difference between them, and I was very happy with the flavor of recipes I made (in comparison to the vendor juices I'd tried).

A month or two ago there was a lot of hype about VapersTek, so I caved and got some. I was skeptical that I would notice a difference, even though other vapers were raving on about it. I did a proper test to try it. I mixed one of my favorite recipes with my regular nic and a separate batch with VT nic. Whoa - major difference! This stuff is SO neutral, it let the flavors come through like I'd never experienced before.

Didja ever love the smell of a flavoring, maybe taste a drop on your finger and know you'll like it - then find it disappointing when you vape it? Nearly all my fruit flavors were like that, so I didn't like fruity vapes. With VT nic the flavors come through clean and clear. Now I use lots of fruit flavors with great results. All my mixes taste sweeter, creamier, and more true to the flavor. Perfect for me, because creamy/sweet is my favorite kind of vape. The difference with chocolate flavorings is most stunning. Finally, I can make great chocolate vapes!

I find I can reduce the flavoring I add, because flavors taste stronger. But I can also keep my flavoring the same and just enjoy that stronger, now pure, flavor. It makes DIY easier, because you taste flavoring at a lower percent, but you can go higher than usual without getting the gross effect of overflavoring.

I don't use tobacco flavors very much. I've been on a binge with those the past few weeks, though. They definitely taste smoother with VT nic. I haven't decided yet which nic I prefer with tobaccos. They're easier on the throat/sinuses/lungs with VT, but I have come to expect (want?) a little sting with a tobacco flavor, and I don't get that with VT. The jury's still out on which nic works best with tobaccos for me.

But with ALL my other flavors, it's not even a contest. Getting VT nic was like upgrading my whole box of flavors at once, totally worth the extra bucks. If you're a DIY mixer, even if you love your results, you owe it to yourself to try this stuff. I'm really glad I did - my vaping friends and I all love the much better flavor we get.

This nic comes from the U.K., and VapersTek is the only U.S. distributor, at least for now. It's also available directly from the U.K. but costs more that way. (no - I have no connection to the product or company - just want all DIYers to know about one of the best upgrades I've ever found)

RonMack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is anyone else here a fan of VapersTek nicotine? http://www.vaperstek.org/nicotine/

I used nic from Wizard Labs, RTSVapes, and Heartland. I never had a complaint about any of them, never could tell any difference between them, and I was very happy with the flavor of recipes I made (in comparison to the vendor juices I'd tried).

A month or two ago there was a lot of hype about VapersTek, so I caved and got some. I was skeptical that I would notice a difference, even though other vapers were raving on about it. I did a proper test to try it. I mixed one of my favorite recipes with my regular nic and a separate batch with VT nic. Whoa - major difference! This stuff is SO neutral, it let the flavors come through like I'd never experienced before.

Didja ever love the smell of a flavoring, maybe taste a drop on your finger and know you'll like it - then find it disappointing when you vape it? Nearly all my fruit flavors were like that, so I didn't like fruity vapes. With VT nic the flavors come through clean and clear. Now I use lots of fruit flavors with great results. All my mixes taste sweeter, creamier, and more true to the flavor. Perfect for me, because creamy/sweet is my favorite kind of vape. The difference with chocolate flavorings is most stunning. Finally, I can make great chocolate vapes!

I find I can reduce the flavoring I add, because flavors taste stronger. But I can also keep my flavoring the same and just enjoy that stronger, now pure, flavor. It makes DIY easier, because you taste flavoring at a lower percent, but you can go higher than usual without getting the gross effect of overflavoring.

I don't use tobacco flavors very much. I've been on a binge with those the past few weeks, though. They definitely taste smoother with VT nic. I haven't decided yet which nic I prefer with tobaccos. They're easier on the throat/sinuses/lungs with VT, but I have come to expect (want?) a little sting with a tobacco flavor, and I don't get that with VT. The jury's still out on which nic works best with tobaccos for me.

But with ALL my other flavors, it's not even a contest. Getting VT nic was like upgrading my whole box of flavors at once, totally worth the extra bucks. If you're a DIY mixer, even if you love your results, you owe it to yourself to try this stuff. I'm really glad I did - my vaping friends and I all love the much better flavor we get.

This nic comes from the U.K., and VapersTek is the only U.S. distributor, at least for now. It's also available directly from the U.K. but costs more that way. (no - I have no connection to the product or company - just want all DIYers to know about one of the best upgrades I've ever found)
Very consistent I've been using it for years

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very consistent I've been using it for years
I used it for a long time. I ordered probably a half dozen times. Each bottle of nic I got was excellent. It was very clean.

NR started offering Chemnovatic for cheaper rates. I decided to order some. While my order was in transit I read a post that said it was bad. I know I shouldn't trust some random post but it got me a little worried. When it got here, I split it up and sampled some. I can't tell if there's a difference. It's clear and doesn't effect the flavor.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Vaperstek is really the bees knees then? I guess i'm going to have to order some. It's only 9.99 for a 120ml 100mg pg base?!?!?! That is $6 less than I am paying from wizard labs. If it is better then I am going to buy it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Been several years since I tried the WL nic. At that time, the difference was SHOCKING. Now, I do like throat hit, but the WL was nearly impossible to vape after trying Vaperstek nic. It's been a few years since I've purchase any nic at all, but the stuff I did buy back then, from Vaperstek, still looks as clear and vapes as well as it did when I purchased it. I split it up and keep it in the freezer til I need it.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So Vaperstek is really the bees knees then? I guess i'm going to have to order some. It's only 9.99 for a 120ml 100mg pg base?!?!?! That is $6 less than I am paying from wizard labs. If it is better then I am going to buy it.

"A Bees Knees is a Prohibition Era cocktail made with Gin, fresh lemon juice, and honey. It is served shaken and chilled, often with a lemon twist. The name comes from prohibition-era slang meaning "the best." Wikipedia" :drunk:

If by "bees knees " you mean the best...then...perhaps. Depends on your definition of "the best"

Some say the best is from...
http://www.carolinaxtract.com/

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Their nic is great. I'd describe their Chemnovatic as being really clean. They used to just mail it out, for cheap too. Like three or four bucks and it got here in three or four days. But I think they have to go by the book now. It's similar to the battery situation at most of the sites I use. Must be big fines involved if they side step the postal regs.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Their nic is great. I'd describe their Chemnovatic as being really clean. They used to just mail it out, for cheap too. Like three or four bucks and it got here in three or four days. But I think they have to go by the book now. It's similar to the battery situation at most of the sites I use. Must be big fines involved if they side step the postal regs.
IIRC NicRiver got busted for using air shipping for nic and paid a hefty fine. I think everyone else saw that. If you need something fast from any site, don't add nic to get free shipping.

VU Sponsors