Become a Patron!

Who makes the best Skittles flavor?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Weird request probably but I love random candy flavors. There is a shop an hour away that makes some that is really good. But, they charge alot of money. $23 for 30ML is kind of outrageous. I think they do a 60/40 mix. I tried V3's skittles flavor but it wasn't too good.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I make a really good one using the Flavor West concentrate at 10%, Max VG with 3mg Nic. To me it tastes just like eating a bag of skittles. I dont have any advice regarding store bought juices but if you ever try DIY and want skittles concentrate I'd recommend the FW.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I make a really good one using the Flavor West concentrate at 10%, Max VG with 3mg Nic. To me it tastes just like eating a bag of skittles. I dont have any advice regarding store bought juices but if you ever try DIY and want skittles concentrate I'd recommend the FW.
Thanks! I plan on starting DIY real soon. I will be posting in that section of the forum before I do.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Plenty of good advice to be had around here! DIY is easy and fun and very rewarding.

If you really want a store bought Skittles flavor then it never hurts to ask if they use flavor west concentrates.

VU Sponsors