Become a Patron!

who makes the cleanest tasting Nicotine base

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got that ecigexpress 100mg nig (vg base). Got 120mls for ssomething stupid like 15 bucks... works great, not peppery imo, doesnt taste like anything.... then agaib ive nothing to compare it to since its the only one i have.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No vt sourced nic in stock. Anyone have any idea if this is a short term thing?

Bundy71

Member For 2 Years
No vt sourced nic in stock. Anyone have any idea if this is a short term thing?

I was told last week that their nic finally cleared by the FDA and should be available soon. They said they will send an email out when it's available so sign up for an account if you don't have one already and they'll let you know when it's available.

Bundy71

Member For 2 Years
\

Yeah, I've purchased from Levi a coupla times, but it was a few years ago. Gucci, no doubt, with Cartier frosting. Great customer service, though.

I know this is an old post, but just wanted to say that I got an order from Xtreme last week. I don't have any reference to what it used to be like, but the stuff I got was very clean smelling and seems to be smooth and tasteless.

I got 125ml of 100mg/ml (PG base) for $15 shipped. I assume Levy had to lower his pricing because of the competition. I'd be curious to hear the comparison to the old stuff from anyone that has tried both the old and current nic.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am using 2 yr old (in freezer in glass) $40/liter 100 mg nic from My Freedom Smokes.
Still clear and no pepper.
Now how their nic is now I cannot say. Same with many other vendors as they get different batches of nic from different places from time to time I expect.
I have nearly 3 liters in the freezer in glass and at my rate of consumption and my age it may well last the rest of my life.

As a note. My nic is iin clear glass in the deep freeze and no visible oxidation so far. Amber should not be needed since light only gets in there for brief times once a week or so and I like being able to see how clear it is vs with amber bottles.
Once the nic comes out of the freezer It is in Amber though as it sits in a plastic box on a shelf.
I fill a 30 ml amber bottle from the 120 ml clear freezer bottle and put the rest back in the freezer.

Also as a note my nic is in PG which I figured would be less reactive than VG.

Last edited:

Frankm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had to have something, so I order Nude nic, non salt formula, 120ml. I really hope it is decent.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had to have something, so I order Nude nic, non salt formula, 120ml. I really hope it is decent.
I opened a bottle which was in the freezer for two+ years. Clear as water, zero taste....gotta love it...!

jaymoe

Member For 1 Year
i never smoked i my life but at almost 59 i am hitting this vap juice and i need nic 3mg i love it helps my nerves if this is here makes me die this here vapor clouds are going to fly at 59 might as well enjoy whats left

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a lot of allergies and almost gave up on vaping. I have to have 1OO% VG including flavors. It's not a choice. I am also allergic to something else and I suspect cinnamon. My mouth will break out to the point of needing a doctor immediatley.

similar here. I have bad reactions to ingredients in many flavorings. Mouth puffs up inside and sore throat and lungs from less than 1 day of vaping many/most commercial ejuices and the majority of flavorings.
PG is no issue, VG over 60% has me hacking up VG.
I have no real other allergies. Heck even posion ivy does not bother me.
But when I switched from cigs to vaping had I not found 1 gas station Chinese tobacco juice that I could vape I was going back to smoking and saying F vaping.

within 6 weeks I was doing DIY. First with all natural extracts and no issues with them.
I have since tried many other flavorings and tossed about 2/3 of them.

I learned that the first signs of a juice that would hit me bad was tingly lips after a few draws.

sultan

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I personally use nudenicotine for all my base
As well here. I use their 50/50 100mg/ml blend. Only use VG after that, other than PG in flavoring. Been mixing for 3yrs for my personal consumption. Sad to say but I only have 147 flavors to choose from. I know there is more and adding a few more at a time.

VU Sponsors