Become a Patron!

Who makes the VAMO V5 mod?

typemgtst

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi all, hoping you can help me out here. I bought a VAMO V5 mod about a month ago and I'm looking to warranty replace it. Does anyone know who makes it or can point me in the right direction as to who to contact? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm almost certain it's KSD that makes the vamo series of mods. But given how all the Chinese companies are coping each other it's any ones guess as to who made it. That being said it never hurts to check with them and see if they offer any sort of warranty

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
There are at least three different manufacturers of the "Vamo".

I would start out by getting in touch with the place you purchased it from and go from there.

That being said, I really love the Vamo's and if by chance you can't get yours covered under warranty, blame the place you bought it from and consider getting the V6 as a replacement.

typemgtst

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are at least three different manufacturers of the "Vamo".

I would start out by getting in touch with the place you purchased it from and go from there.

That being said, I really love the Vamo's and if by chance you can't get yours covered under warranty, blame the place you bought it from and consider getting the V6 as a replacement.
Thanks! I went to the place I purchased from and they gave me "Shenzhen Wanna Technology" so I'm looking for them. But I kept seeing other manufacturers. I'm thinking about getting at least the V6 but the V8 40W looks pretty nice too.

VU Sponsors