Become a Patron!

Who makes this?

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a bunch of drip tips but only 1 I REALLY like. If I lose it I will... well, lose it. Can't find another (looking for exact) and the b&m doesn't have anymore and doesn't remember where it came from. Anyone know who makes it?20140702_185352-1.jpg

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May not be an exact match, but it's close.
I like this tip a lot - bought another one. And heck, for $2.30, it's worth a shot!!

1547704-3.jpg

Reactions: Ace

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
aha, so that is where you get some of your drip tips Train. thanks for the tip..

off to check some out....

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some, yep...
Fasttech's got some deals, and got some crap.
I'm an equal opportunity tip-buyer. For instance, I have and love a Vicious Ant chaplin. I also have and use a $5 copy of the VA chaplin. I really want a couple that cost like $45, but it's hard to pull the trigger on that while vaping one I got from China for $3 with free shipping...

aha, so that is where you get some of your drip tips Train. thanks for the tip..

off to check some out....

bsoplinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you want to kill an entire day window shopping just go to FastTech and search drip tip. They've got wood, stone, metals of all kinds, ceramics, glass, clones of fancy expensive tip and a bijillion acrylic ones. Pretty much anything but e-pipe suitable tips like Churchwarden type tips.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

VU Sponsors