Become a Patron!

Who the hell

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Keeps selling hammers as a beginning mod to drip with.
Seriously there has been like 4-5 posts in the last few days of people with new hammers, a dripper and wants clouds on a 18350.
Is there a B&M pushing this shit mod to clear it out of inventory?

Who ever is selling it and pushing needs to freaking stop, and stop last year.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
18350 set ups for new people and shitty as fuck 350 mods.. (bone stock hammers are shit, they cannot safely handle the load) is hacking the poor noobs off at the knees.
Here is an big of a throw together likes and wtf list.

Likes,
OK for tanks, if the switch has been fixed. staying well above 1.0.

Wtfs.
Not a noob friendly nor simple mod requires a ton of fussing with.
Known auto fire and random crapping out.
CANNOT be safely sub ohmed for clouds in stock configuration.
Heavier than the VTR.

With many awesome safe regulated, mech and fairly kick ass options out there it is still a battery holder, a broken fucking flash light.
setting someone up for failure is not an excuse.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Went into a local shop recently and they tried to show me a hammer mod. Too many shops are a complete joke. I keep going into the local stores trying to find a way to support them and I keep leaving empty handed. It's either crap gear, idiot employees or ridiculous prices.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Went into a local shop recently and they tried to show me a hammer mod. Too many shops are a complete joke. I keep going into the local stores trying to find a way to support them and I keep leaving empty handed. It's either crap gear, idiot employees or ridiculous prices.
Or all of the above.

skocha361

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Foreal. I've also tried to support my local vape shops, but $70 for a penny clone is bordering silly. And they really don't understand how to help a noob.

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went into one of the Local vape/head shop just to see what they had. The guy was selling all clones at OEM prices. He had cloned MVP's (they had none of the Innokin authenticity tags) for only $120. He had the really hard to find Caravella mods for just $150. He said they are all origionals and made in the Philippines, so they aren't the horrible chines clones. I laughed in the guys face and told him he was talking out his @$$. Its guys like this that are taking new vapers money and screwing them over. Have heard several other people that bought Ego starter kits from the guy that didnt last a week. He sells the 900 mah ego kits with CE4s for $75 and the same kit with evods for $100. The only good thing about this guy is alot of the people he stiffs end up checking out the other shop where I hang out.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
IMHO anyone that sells (or even gives away for free) anything starting with CE should be dragged out to the street and stoned.

Or at least have Poo flung at him/her.

And I will not even get into all of the other stuff mentioned.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL!
Funny you mention the hammer.
Went into a new shop tonight. Dude sold some younger guy a hammer. To be fair though, the guy ASKED for the damn thing. He was a first time vaper and thought it was "cool". LMAO.

angus67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMHO anyone that sells (or even gives away for free) anything starting with CE should be dragged out to the street and stoned.

Or at least have Poo flung at him/her.

And I will not even get into all of the other stuff mentioned.
odd....the ego 650 kits I started with were only 30$. ce4 clearo, battery and charger. Still use the ce4's for tastings on my I stick. Thanks for reminding me, im on my last one. I use my atl mini for flavors I regularly use. But I do agree that 100$ is way too much. high way robbery.

skocha361

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went into one of the Local vape/head shop just to see what they had. The guy was selling all clones at OEM prices. He had cloned MVP's (they had none of the Innokin authenticity tags) for only $120. He had the really hard to find Caravella mods for just $150. He said they are all origionals and made in the Philippines, so they aren't the horrible chines clones. I laughed in the guys face and told him he was talking out his @$$. Its guys like this that are taking new vapers money and screwing them over. Have heard several other people that bought Ego starter kits from the guy that didnt last a week. He sells the 900 mah ego kits with CE4s for $75 and the same kit with evods for $100. The only good thing about this guy is alot of the people he stiffs end up checking out the other shop where I hang out.

That's sad.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When my wife bought my starter kit like 2 yrs ago she payed like $50 or so for 2 1100 egos and a couple evod tanks, the case and a charger. That was 2 yrs ago from a local shop this lady runs out of her house. Not cheap, but not a horrid price either. The batteries both eventually pooped, but that was after a lot of drops and just being old. I cracked one of the evods, my own damn fault putting tank crackers in it. It just truly amazes me tho that people are willing to rip people off cuz they're uneducated.

VU Sponsors