Become a Patron!

Who wants to win a 3D printed RBA stand?

TheNebulousMind

Member For 4 Years
This is super cool! Hope I'm not too late!

263a93a1f0dabaedb4a65668d91ea921.jpg

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is why I love the vaping commiunity.......Good stuff bro and keep on with the good karma!!! It ALWAYS comes back to you!!!!

Reactions: Ace

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I already pulled the winner(s). See the previous page for the video.

Jcc2k

Member For 4 Years
@.30CalSolution that thing I posted was a very up close shot of it. I think the total width was 2.5 to 3 inches and obviously a solid piece of plastic. I'll have to see about the wire jig. I actually just ordered one off Amazon for $7 with a whole bunch of accessories. Kind of hard to beat that.

As for stands and selling prints I haven't really given any thought to it. I would have to redo the design and add some refinement to take $ for it. I'm sort of nit picky when it comes to stuff like that. Don't worry, I'll find some excuse to do another giveaway soon.

Congrats to the winners.

Hey Dhim, I'm not sure which wire jig you got from Amazon, but I would be interestd if you could make one of these thingy's. Maybe with a custom logo or wording, etc... If you decide to go that route, hit me up. Thanks

9HA9PFB.jpg

Chip Chipperson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those stands are very nice. Thanks for the contest

Attachments

• ws.PNG
    ws.PNG
    947.5 KB · Views: 11

Calcilculcelcol

Member For 4 Years
Alright guys as promised, the winner was drawn. I could of course type out who won, but a video with a little hidden treat is a lot more fun. Congrats to the winner(s). Thanks to everyone who entered. If you won, make you get in touch with me so I know what you want and where to send it.

Congrats for the winner and i love that video you are Cool Man !!!!

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Congrats to the winners. Your bounty is on it's way. Stay tuned as I have something bigger to giveaway. Might even start up tonight. In the mean time, some 3dprint love. Here are your winners.
eqy7emu9.jpg
u7ahe5e5.jpg

And my new solution for vape mail. For some reason the blue doesn't show text well on pics.
y8a5yset.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImahFokker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gona be pimpin that baby out man love it

Reactions: Ace

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Gona be pimpin that baby out man love it
I printed yours a little lower on fill so you can use that glow in the dark dust easier. The blue is awesome in person. Just got to use it for first time today. In fact I (admit to nothing) may be printing one out in that color for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those 3D printers are awesome.

damien

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is an awsome 3d print of a mod holder @Dhim

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jason ( Dhim ) Just got a few min's ago in the mail. Thanks so much. I really appreciate the contest and the gift very much. Made my day!

x1imaw.jpg

damien

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jason ( Dhim ) Just got a few min's ago in the mail. Thanks so much. I really appreciate the contest and the gift very much. Made my day!

x1imaw.jpg
Nice....congrats

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years

x1imaw.jpg
That's awesome! Thanks for posting a pic. I usually put a small piece of paper towel in that square for the dripper I'm using. That way you don't have to juggle the top cap. Just put the cap in there, drip away. No mess. Enjoy it bud.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Those stands are nice Dhim. Congrats to the winners.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Those stands are nice Dhim. Congrats to the winners.
Thanks! I'm giving away another one. But for this one all you have to do is leave a comment on my Hades review on the YouTube channel (youtube.com/dhimvapes). So far there aren't many entries, so go enter!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Alright guys, I've been 3D printing for a bit now but finally ponied up to get one for at home. I'll be doing a couple giveaways, most likely generated from my new YouTube channel (see the sig).

To kick things off, I want to give you guys the chance to win a custom RBA stand which I'll print for you. Winner gets any name they want on the top of the stand and vapingunderground.com on the front. I use mine all the time as it holds my extra drippers and the top cap when I drip next to my desk.

I'm really liking this forum, it reminds me of a forum past which I use to frequent. So this is open to only you guys. All you have to do is post in the thread, including a picture to make people laugh is never a bad thing! I'll draw a winner later tonight, using the trust random number generator. In the mean time, feel free to check out my YouTube channel. There are a few videos already lined up with more to come!

Here is a picture of one hot off the printer for VJ so you can see what it will look like (without the VaporJoe logo of course). You will get to choose blue, orange, green, or clear.
SabS8hUl.jpg

vi4YkE0l.jpg

A quick shot of mine in action.
htIVNySl.jpg

Winner has been announced check out the video for the winner(s)

Cool video thanks for the giveaway and congrats!

VU Sponsors