Become a Patron!

Whole Tobacco Alkaloids

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Just made some DIY using part WTA blend and part Nic only solution. Anyone here have experience using WTA?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

genyue

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
how does your WTA taste? like cigarettes? cigars? or something else completely?

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
All my tanks are full right now with regular eliquid so I'd have to dump it out to try it... Which I think I'm gonna do cuz I wanna try this so bad. I'll post in like 15min once I've had a chance to try it .

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I notice no difference in flavor vs regular nic solution. In a 120ml eliquid mixture, I used 12ml of 12nic/WTA solution and 10ml of 100nic solution. I don't notice much a difference vs regular nic eliquid. Once I've used some more of this bottle I'm gonna put more WTA in and see if that makes a difference. I suspect I may need to use 2x as much WTA.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I dunno. It tastes good. I used 12.5% flavoring. I can't imagine the steeping will affect the strength of the WTA... I think steeping is purely about flavor.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Using 30ml of the WTA solution will make a 3nic solution which is the lowest nic level I see any WTA solution sold for, so maybe I should use 30mls of WTA and 7 mls of 100nic solution.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I used WTA when I couldn't entirely stop smoking with vaping

Are you using WTA as an additive, or mixing a commercial juice with WTA to your DIY?

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
WTA solution, pg, vg, flavoring from OMVapors

Nic solution from Vapewild

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I only vape I don't smoke. I just want to enhance my vaping experience. Not using it to quit smoking.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I only vape I don't smoke. I just want to enhance my vaping experience. Not using it to quit smoking.

As someone who struggled for decades with tobacco addition, I'm going to beg you not to use WTA if you have never smoked

Nicotine itself is only mildly addicting, while the alkaloids in tobacco are highly addictive and very, very difficult to kick once you are addicted

WTA will not enhance your vaping experience unless you are already addicted to tobacco, so please, please don't use it

WTA additives to juice is a last-ditch type solution for those who can't quit smoking

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm super addicted to vaping as it is. Shortly after taking a drag I want more. WTA has a much longer half life and should be less fiendy.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've tried NET juice before and I definitely noticed a difference. And that was only 3 nic.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
"By including the full spectrum of the tobacco plant's alkaloids and in the same ratio, WTAs are able to provide a more complete vaping experience: the stimulating effect of nicotine is modified by the background alkaloids to create an overall effect that is both stimulating and relaxing."

Definitely sounds better.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Also nornicotine makes the nicotine last longer, or process out of the brain slower. Should help me last longer between Vapes. The frequency that I vape is causing me problems with work, family, and socially. With WTA I should be able to double or triple the time in between puffs. I'm already so addicted to vaping that it's not like I'm gonna go from not addicted to addicted... Im already super addicted.

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Nicotine itself is only mildly addicting, while the alkaloids in tobacco are highly addictive and very, very difficult to kick once you are addicted

WTA will not enhance your vaping experience unless you are already addicted to tobacco, so please, please don't use it

I've heard people talk about nicotine not being that addictive on it's own, but my personal experience says otherwise. I'm super addicted to nicotine and need to find a way to not use it as constantly... With more time in between puffs.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
"By including the full spectrum of the tobacco plant's alkaloids and in the same ratio, WTAs are able to provide a more complete vaping experience: the stimulating effect of nicotine is modified by the background alkaloids to create an overall effect that is both stimulating and relaxing."

Definitely sounds better.

Suit yourself - but most will not feel the effects of WTA unless you are already addicted to tobacco

You will find yourself actually addicted if you keep vaping it unnecessarily

NETs are not the same as WTA - stick with NETs if that is what you like but leave the WTA out

Also nornicotine makes the nicotine last longer, or process out of the brain slower. Should help me last longer between Vapes. The frequency that I vape is causing me problems with work, family, and socially. With WTA I should be able to double or triple the time in between puffs. I'm already so addicted to vaping that it's not like I'm gonna go from not addicted to addicted... Im already super addicted.

You may find the opposite is true

All I can do is give you the facts - what you quoted is marketing verbiage for those who are using vaping to quit smoking

Like I said, suit yourself

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm super addicted to vaping as it is. Shortly after taking a drag I want more. WTA has a much longer half life and should be less fiendy.

WTA is almost as addictive as CIGARETTES. If you don't need it to stop smoking, DON'T USE IT. Because you will find a monkey on your back almost like the 500 lb gorilla that is smoking.

It took me 15 months to wean off it.

Andria

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have a 500lb gorilla on my back from regular eliquid. Its causing me problems at work.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
WTA is almost as addictive as CIGARETTES. If you don't need it to stop smoking, DON'T USE IT. Because you will find a monkey on your back almost like the 500 lb gorilla that is smoking.

It took me 15 months to wean off it.

Andria

No doubt

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Wanting more is not the same as becoming suicidal or homicidal because you're not smoking. What you are experiencing is 100% behavioral, because nicotine is only about as habit-forming as caffeine. WTA will NOT help AT ALL with behavior.

If you aren't suicidal or homicidal or completely unglued because of quitting smoking, DON'T USE WTA, because it is almost as hard to stop using as cigarettes. REALLY. Those MAOIs are the complicating factor, and once your brain gets used to them, it will NOT want to do without them. THAT is addiction... not just 'wanting more.'

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I have a 500lb gorilla on my back from regular eliquid. Its causing me problems at work.

WTA will not make you want to vape less, I can assure you of that

It will make you addicted, rather than nicotine, which is more like a habit

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Y'all are insane pushing this nonsense that nicotine isn't addictive

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
WTA will not make you want to vape less, I can assure you of that

It will make you addicted, rather than nicotine, which is more like a habit

I guess it's like all those well-intentioned smokers who once warned us not to smoke, because we'd be unable to quit -- you can't tell some people ANYTHING, they have to experience the pain and suffering for themselves.

But they've now been warned.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Y'all are insane pushing this nonsense that nicotine isn't addictive

It's about as HABIT-FORMING as caffeine. Not addictive like coke or narcotics or SSRIs or MAOIs, not even close.

Andria

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Caffeine is addictive

I love me some caffeine, however I can go a day or a week without it and not get in a shit mood wanting to kill people like I did when I was a smoker and didn't have a cigarette every 40 minutes or so. I think the addiction with tobacco is a million times harder to drop than a mild caffeine addiction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors