Become a Patron!

Who's your favorite YouTube vapor?

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi yall. I am just going to start a little conversation about who is your go to reviewer on YouTube for vaping products? There are quite a few that are popular and quite a few that are hated. Who's your favorite and why?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Me, myself, and I, lol
Capturesdassqdwfffwf.JPG addtext_com_MTg0MjQ0Mzc4NjIy.jpg

Last edited:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
O come on...nobody likes indoor smokers? Lol

I watch him and Tia all the time. Its where I get my main info on mods I'm interested in. Zophie is kinda cool as well, though I did catch her saying something wrong once or twice before. ;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My FAVORITEs are
DJLSB... he's honest, informative, unbiased, and very thorough!!
#2 is BIG LOU
#3 is BIKER
#4 is Richard ng
#5 is CONVICTED VAPES
#6 is SUCK MY MOD
#7 is TREVOR JONES-TOO SLOW
#8 is BOGAN- CUNT, FUCK.
#9 is abition VAPER

My don't like list
MIKE vapes
Fagn
Heathen CRY BABY
GRIIM GREEN
RUBY ROO
SOPHIE,SHES MOANING ALL THE TIME
Vapor chronicles HES WEIRD
INDOOR SMOKEs another weirdo!
Tia vapes ... LOL
Twisted fat20-- CLUELESS
TODDS- I never understand him!
Ohm boy josh...

UMM RIP TRIPPERS -NO COMMENT!
As you guys see I watched and learn from all these reviewers...
Now I know who is a
PREVIEWER (JAI )
AND A REAL REVIEWER...
IMO!!!

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My FAVORITEs are
DJLSB... he's honest, informative, unbiased, and very thorough!!
#2 is BIG LOU
#3 is BIKER
#4 is Richard ng
#5 is CONVICTED VAPES
#6 is SUCK MY MOD
#7 is TREVOR JONES-TOO SLOW
#8 is BOGAN- CUNT, FUCK.
#9 is abition VAPER

My don't like list
MIKE vapes
Fagn
Heathen CRY BABY
GRIIM GREEN
RUBY ROO
SOPHIE,SHES MOANING ALL THE TIME
Vapor chronicles HES WEIRD
INDOOR SMOKEs another weirdo!
Tia vapes ... LOL
Twisted fat20-- CLUELESS
TODDS- I never understand him!
Ohm boy josh...

UMM RIP TRIPPERS -NO COMMENT!
As you guys see I watched and learn from all these reviewers...
Now I know who is a
PREVIEWER (JAI )
AND A REAL REVIEWER...
IMO!!!

I'll have to check um out...that's a lot! Lol

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For sure man....and it's all opinions if you go through 10 of those reviewers and find they all like something....then you know that something is the s

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My list is HARDWARE YT REVIEWERS!
For jooze reviews
Big Lou
Smokie
TONY the vape trailer
Chronicles
i tend to buy what they review..
The others,FUCK EM!!!!

now if the following folks don't have the review I just come here on VU ask folks around or I go to vapor DNA retail store and do taste test...
YUP..

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None.

I ask on the VU forum about any item I might be interested in.

I get real world input from people who have used the product more than for just a trial that way.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Used to love Grimm but now all I see is, something that should have been edited out...something that should have been edited out...inside joke...in side joke....bit of information, something that should have been edited out...something that should have been edited out....something that should have been edited out....inside joke...something that should have been edited out...inside joke...little more info...something that should have been edited out...and me getting bored

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ill watch Daniel from DJLsb vapes. Very detailed and mostly unbiased. I also watch Tony from The Vapor Trail Channel for new stuff. Rip when I have too....

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was fun to watch some of these clowns attempt to reinvent their channels prior to 8/8 when we all assumed no new products would come out.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep up with Jai Haze, Grim Green, Djlsb, Fagan, Tony, 420, Zophie and Smokie. All have different takes on products and find different pros and cons.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

ShishkaBerry

Member For 4 Years
DJLSB seems to be to most thorough and unbiased. Don't see a lot of disassembly videos around. That's what got me hooked, I wanna see the guts! PBusardo is OK but he seems to favor reviewing devices I'm not really a fan of, like anything under 75 watts lol. He has a nice voice to use as a soundtrack to deck building. Rip, well.. Rip is Rip. He's quite the character. If anything he's super energetic which is needed so badly in video. Slow boring fucks get no views from me!

I check out vape videos randomly once in a while and it's usually disappointing. Slow as fuck talking/rambling. Bad angles. Douchebaggery to the max. Horrible music. THE DRAMA. Some guy in a furry mask deep throating a mech.... Well my boyfriend found that one lol.

NB - I only watch hardware reviews, I make my own juice ;)

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love tia vapes-
Alexandria?(OHHH assasin suicide) she cracks me up! I was watching zophiE vapes but she knows her stuff,but doesn't keep me watching- I like Tia the best.. )
Vapor trails and I also like indoor smokers & of course started w SMokie from the beginning .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't STAND watching rip tripper seen a few videos and from the beginning he (to me anyway) was just NOT for me.
I know he has a LOT of watchers and fans- I'm just not one
I love/ prefer female perspective as well-(any recommendations?)
I dont know WHYYYY I never started my own channel I had 7000 followers on social cam alone-
Shame that app folded lol

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah tony from vapor trail is on point always- I like hin

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I usually watch mike vapes, vapor trail channel and djlsb vapes along with tia vapes. The last could be because I have a vapors crush on her lmao they all have pros and cons for each. But I didn't realize there were that many reviewers until a few of the list in the thread lol I'll have to see if I enjoy any of the other reviewers. But to be honest, I'll watch the reviews because I'm interested in a product but when it comes to purchases, I'll take those reviews and then research them on here due to the fact they are in real world situations and not an unfinished product like a lot of reviewers are doing now days.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really sure I have a favorite. I prefer Phil Busardo and Djlsbvapes mostly due to their in depth reviews and honesty about things. I've seen a few of Smokie's vids, I check out some from Tia or Chris at Indoorsmokers.

To me Tia and Chris aren't hardcore reviewers, they're mostly unboxing and first impressions, a bit fluffy but Chris is funny and good for entertainment. They're not designed to be a full breakdown though, they comment on the paint color and how something vapes or whatever. Grimm's alright, gets a bit full of himself.

Juice tasting vids are more or less subjective, there's no right or wrong but what they like may not be what I do. I don't get a whole lot out of them. Rip's annoying as fuck, he could hold up a toilet paper tube and tell about all the tits it chucks. Whatever. I've seen some reviewers who are too busy trying to come off 'thug' and I won't waste the bandwidth. I'm not impressed. There are a handful of others I've watched their vids and they're decent but I don't watch their reviews religiously or anything.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At the end of the day what's most important about a reviewer is that he has the same taste as you, do that you'd enjoy as much as him the gear he recommends.

My currant favorite is VapnFagn.

DJLSB is quite informative but a bit annoying.

Mike, zophie, bogan, richard, indoor are ok.

Rip I used to like bit now I can't stand.

Todd and Busardo I kinda like but don't follow since they mostly review gear I wouldn't get.

Suck my mod, grimm and twisted I really can't stand.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Vaping Bogan. He's a dirty muthafuckin cunt, but he knows what he's doing. Lol
The Bogan is great. Aside from being honest, he's entertaining as well. For me there are different levels of reviewer...

The Showcase Guy - These guys get and review everything that comes out. They will point out flaws but never give an overall negative review. IMO, Mike Vapes and the heathen are the kings of this category.

The tech guy - DJLSB and Phil. Lots of info and I usually end up fast forwarding through a lot of their videos. Unless it's something I really want, just bought or has some sort of controversy surrounding it, I rarely watch from start to finish.

The Personality - Guys like 420 or Grimm. They are able to retain an audience without having the latest and greatest product to show off. I personally find 420 to be a obnoxious doofus but think the opposite of Grimm Green.

I do watch a lot of the reviewers on YouTube but only subscribe to Grimm Green and Phil. You almost always get the truth out of them. For Phil, he's doing tech stuff and numbers don't lie. While Grimm doesn't get technical, he's at the point where everyone is sending him stuff so he's not worried about the China train skipping his house over a bad review. Grimm also maintains a high level of production quality and for me that goes a long way.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1) VapingBogan (underrated, I totally tolerate his profanity, very honest, he loves mechs, as do I)
2) Phil (because his videos got me into vaping, subbed since 2012)
3) Nick (Grimm - although at times, his burping is kinda' mehh.. subbed since his Britney Spears poster)
4) Ruby (was her 3 hundred and something subber)
5) RIP (only because he gets shit before anyone else, usually, I liked old Rip's normal videos, he's too into his videos nowadays)
6) DJLsB Vapes (for his breakdowns and charts, like a younger skinnier Phil lol)
7) Vapor Trail (I like his personality, honesty, would be a good guy to drink a beer with)
8) VapnFagan (I'm not subbed, but I might watch sometimes, talks too much about his life, get on with the review)

I don't hate the following, just don't care for:
Mike Vapes (he says everything is good, like noob reviewers when they first start, they'll like everything, FYI- The Boxer is a piece of shit mod, lol)'
Todd's (love his content, wish his videos were short and to the point; it's his videos, not mine)
Twisted420 (although I'm from Texas and smoke non tobacco occasionally, dem finger nails doe -.-)

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1) VapingBogan (underrated, I totally tolerate his profanity, very honest, he loves mechs, as do I)
2) Phil (because his videos got me into vaping, subbed since 2012)
3) Nick (Grimm - although at times, his burping is kinda' mehh.. subbed since his Britney Spears poster)
4) Ruby (was her 3 hundred and something subber)
5) RIP (only because he gets shit before anyone else, usually, I liked old Rip's normal videos, he's too into his videos nowadays)
6) DJLsB Vapes (for his breakdowns and charts, like a younger skinnier Phil lol)
7) Vapor Trail (I like his personality, honesty, would be a good guy to drink a beer with)
8) VapnFagan (I'm not subbed, but I might watch sometimes, talks too much about his life, get on with the review)

I don't hate the following, just don't care for:
Mike Vapes (he says everything is good, like noob reviewers when they first start, they'll like everything, FYI- The Boxer is a piece of shit mod, lol)'
Todd's (love his content, wish his videos were short and to the point; it's his videos, not mine)
Twisted420 (although I'm from Texas and smoke non tobacco occasionally, dem finger nails doe -.-)

I forgot to include the vapnfagan. He gets a bit technical which is good but most importantly he is honest. I do know he had a very good relationship with Uwell and still called out the crown 2 while the rest of them were singing it's praises. There's also the convicted vapes guy who is extremely douchey and kinda like a vaping Joe Dirt but honest, brutally at times.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't watch like it's a series lol
I look for something-

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Todd for his opinions..Scott Igetch69 for a close up look at gear....the aussie guys can be annoying, but once you get past the schtick he's pretty good.
I only vape gennys and the only people that touch them anymore are Todd and Scott.

VU Sponsors