Become a Patron!

Who's your "go to" youtuber?

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I feel like watching a bit of vape tv my first 'go to' is Pegasus Vapor Academy. That guy really knows his stuff and is clued up on vendor websites.

My second is Dimitris Agrafiotis, otherwise known as VapinGreek. His other channel is Vape Team Media where they have a discussion in a hangout for a couple of hours and if they get bored they do poker. I think he's also founder of CASAA.

My other two favs will always be that guy, wassname, funny green hair I think, you know, got that dog and listens to metal. And the guy who talks like Muhammad Ali at the beginning of his vid and got too many mods for his own good.

MrAdam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My main go to is RIP Trippers and Suck My Mod

I also watch VapinGreek a lot (bought the Joyetech Delta on his review, but I don't like it)

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've watch quite a few regularly, but my top four are:

Phil Busardo for when I want to learn every last detail about a device (and then some).
Todd for when I want to learn about high-end mods that I can’t afford (or sometimes even find)
Grimm Green for when I want to get a basic, but still useful look at a device and get some tips on beer selection
Twisted420 for when I want to be entertained

A fifth entry would have to be Vaping Shozza. Just started watching his videos, and have found them very useful.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wayne Goss.
Oh wait, we're not talking about makeup?

I like Smokie best for vape stuff--Not only 'cos he's just an awesome guy, but the reviews are honest, quite entertaining (I tell ya), and not 100 years long. I hate growing a long white beard waiting for a review to get to the friggen point! :)

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Smokie does a fine job. Short and to the point and covers anything that needs covering in a short amount of time.

Have you guessed that I really like short reviews?

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
everyone else i watch has been mentioned so ill say trevor jones. cool dude

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that's cos you log off as soon as the moderators turn on low mode. hate slow mode. it's a real buzz killer

fast mode gives me a headache tho. i just can't win. call the waaaaambulance. :p

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of the ones I go to have been mentioned already so I'll say Abby Vapes and Big Lou East Coast Reviews

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also enjoy the UK reviewers for something completely different... Damien from A Bloody Good Vaping & Igetcha69 as well as Todds ecig reviews. Not digging the Big Tom vaping crew channel, sort of glad safervapers went their separate ways.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For hardware, Phil has always been my go-to guy and Todd is second. For builds it's Rip. I check out other reviewers as I need to and take what works for me, but none beyond these three have stuck with me.

I know, I'm boring :rolleyes:

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Smokie, Pbusardo, Twisted420, Suck my mod, Dhim, PVA, Grimm Green, A bloody good vape, Pauly meatballs, Etc.
Just a few of my go to hosts.
Best written reviewer would be Nicole lea known here as @Nikkita6

Last edited:

Juice_Spiller

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Grimm Green is my number 1 go to. But I just recently found Suck My Mod, and I find them highly entertaining so they have vaulted into my number 2 favorite. After those 2, to round out the rest of my faves are Rip Trippers, Phil Busardo, Dhim Vapes, Vaping with Twisted 420, Ruby Roo, and Indoor Smokers.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Igetcha69 has mods i never see for sale. i enjoy rubyroo. have watched her from the beggining but for some reason her vids don't loads properly lately. Oh, and rip. saw him rebuild a bvc last night - awsome

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used to watch Lord Davon a lot, but Fazed, Dimitris, Todd and Phil are my main faves.

Mainly, I just search for who has information on what I'm interested in at that point.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
hmm, quite cute

hope you're mending well mate

Isn't she??? I ran across her by accident last year. Much easier on the eyes than Phil or Twisted. LOL

Healing is a slow process. I have my good and bad days. I don't honestly think I will ever be back to 100%. There are days where it hurts as much as it did post surgery. And I am almost 2 months out.

VU Sponsors