Become a Patron!

Why are Vape Forums so Fucking Evil!

I feel like everytime I just want to talk about something that might be related to a certain Model or Brand of Vape Product that I get shit for it.

For example, I am new to this forum, but I just want to talk about Vape Products, because I thought that is what this shit is about.

A friend told me, oh if you wanna find out about vape products you should ask your questions on forums, then when I get asked I get called Certain shit names, designated a representative of whatever company im talking about. . . Then they tell me I can't post anymore, blah blah blah... really. . . It's fucking stupid!

Does anyone else Have this fucking issue?
Watch, I complain and get shut down. . . Why can't you say what you wanna say ?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Can you talk about vape products on VU - yes that’s the point

Can you say pretty much what you like - almost in line with forum rules

Will everyone agree with you - nope

If they don’t agree with you will they argue - depends how you respond

Will they go overboard - some will

Is that ok? - depends how you present your post....come in looking for an argument be prepared to have others respond in kind

If your measured, not looking to troll, or have an agenda I dont see why what you have to say will be an issue?

Carry on ....nice 1st post moved to relevant section ;)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It obviously hasn't happened to you here, with this being your first post. But you're welcome to discuss most anything you like here, as long as it doesn't violate the minuscule list of rules we have. We're glad to have you, but please be aware that all of our members are real people and sometimes real people do disagree from time to time. We're here to discuss, but occasionally bump heads. Let me just reiterate a post I made earlier this morning to elaborate.....
"...For what it's worth, this site is just an extension of real people in the real world. It's full of advice, opinions, and yes, some of those could be better phrased or just left unsaid but that isn't how life or real people operate. On occasion, one is better off sorting the chaff from the grain and moving on. Those with experience on a particular subject will offer sound advice but no one can force someone to take heed. Some folks aren't happy till they've stirred discord and that too also happens in real life and should be taken with a grain of salt. Those of us who have learned to do that fare much better here.
VU welcomes those from all walks of life. We have but one goal here and that's to assist others in giving up smoking and staying smoke free for life. You could bump into any one of us on the street because we're real people in the real world. And just like the real world, there will always be times when one isn't exactly thrilled with someone else's attitude. (Trust me, I work with the public daily and it happens often.) Personally, I try my best not to ruffle my own feathers by hanging around for more punishment than I feel I should endure. There are other places to be here, so that's where I hang. Anything else that pops up to irk me, i just shake it off and move on. I've had a pleasant stay here for nearly three years for that reason.

It is what it is, and that's all that it is. Life."

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

The most common reason I see people get crap for talking about brands is when they post about it so much it sounds like shilling

Like we had a new member going around pimping an attie that hadn't even been released yet, but she was going around recommending it to new vapers, when she herself didn't even vape yet, that kind of thing - that poster needed to get crap about it :cloud:

Around here, it is mainly about the attitude you present when you post ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I feel like everytime I just want to talk about something that might be related to a certain Model or Brand of Vape Product that I get shit for it.

For example, I am new to this forum, but I just want to talk about Vape Products, because I thought that is what this shit is about.

A friend told me, oh if you wanna find out about vape products you should ask your questions on forums, then when I get asked I get called Certain shit names, designated a representative of whatever company im talking about. . . Then they tell me I can't post anymore, blah blah blah... really. . . It's fucking stupid!

FREEDOM OF SPEECH is at the forefront of what Vaping Underground represents. You should not have that problem here, and if you should please let one of our moderators know.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You're obviously a shill for blue-haired hotties... We've been waiting for you to arrive. Welcome. Bring friends. :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
people aren't stupid....if you ask questions or wanna talk about a product ..fine...if you are trying to shill they will ream you a new one. goes with the job.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @SandyVapesAllDay and I hope you enjoy your stay here.

From the OP it sounds like you got acquainted with the Returded Moderator on another forum who as my Buddy David will tell you he is compensating for a small penis.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And the best thing about the
Vaping-Underground.png

is here you can tell some to go fuck themselves sideways and not get your post removed!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
So far you haven't done nothing but complain about other forums.

Unless this is your second account and i'm missing something.

I'll be waiting patiently for you to clear that up.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I went to a sports card forum once with a question about a card that looked so shitty it looked fake.

I got attacked by no less then 20 trolls in 6 hours.

No One that responded said "Gee, your right. The card looks like it was designed by a 3 year old" even though it did.

I have a feeling that all forums will seem fucking evil if you are on your first post and it's titled:

"Why are (insert forum subject here) Forums so Fucking Evil!"

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Welcome to VU Sandy :wave:
Can't really speak for or against other forums, cause this is the only one I'm on, and after hearing some of the stuff about a certain other forum, it'll probably be the only one I'm on. If ya wanna talk about gear, juice, recipes, etc. or just shoot the shit sometimes, this is the place. Hope you enjoy your stay :cheers:

BTW love the blue hair

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Here you can say whatever you feel the need to say.

And after you post, you will hear from other people saying what they need to say in response.

If you come across as a person with legit questions, hopefully (with the possible response of an asshat or two) you will get a legit answer or twenty)

Or if you are posting Troll Questions, you will indeed be treated like a troll.

Hopefully, this will give you the answer you seek!

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

That is because the industry is made up of Chinese manufacturers who make fraudulent claims about product performance and warranty service so they hire bigoted shills to shut people like yourself down.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is because the industry is made up of Chinese manufacturers who make fraudulent claims about product performance and warranty service so they hire bigoted shills to shut people like yourself down.
thanks for LGBQTYVF#$& slpaing that to us.....but in as much as you are NOT a vaper..don't own any vape gear..you view means fuck all.There are many many vapers on this forum who don't use chinese gear, who use authentic gear...I'd say 95% of my gear was made in either the US, the Philipines or Europe.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thanks for LGBQTYVF#$& slpaing that to us.....but in as much as you are NOT a vaper..don't own any vape gear..you view means fuck all.There are many many vapers on this forum who don't use chinese gear, who use authentic gear...I'd say 95% of my gear was made in either the US, the Philipines or Europe.

Um, I have a DNA 250 and many other things I am not using for vaping yet. I just took a hit from a Joyetech D19 atomizer on a Move 60 mod before posting. Nice combo.

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've only been on this forum for two weeks but so far i like it community seems small but i consider that a good thing that being said because most of the people on this thread posting so far I've either conversed with or seen posting and I haven't really gotten any shit and my first post was about considering going back to smoking for a bit to take a break from vaping cause of some issues I was having but never experienced from smoking when i made the post but no longer am dealing with the problem and im still vaping but anyone that might not have liked how i started off on the site or told me how it was I'd say for the most part if not all the people we're even on good terms at this point so if there's a negative interaction between two people it doesn't mean it has to remain that way

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In my last job I would get abused badly on a daily basis, so getting abused on the internet is like a welcome break for me :stars:

yeah probably wont happen on here unless you post random bullshit all the time that really has nothing to do with vaping

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've only been on this forum for two weeks but so far i like it community seems small but i consider that a good thing that being said because most of the people on this thread posting so far I've either conversed with or seen posting and I haven't really gotten any shit and my first post was about considering going back to smoking for a bit to take a break from vaping cause of some issues I was having but never experienced from smoking when i made the post but no longer am dealing with the problem and im still vaping but anyone that might not have liked how i started off on the site or told me how it was I'd say for the most part if not all the people we're even on good terms at this point so if there's a negative interaction between two people it doesn't mean it has to remain that way

I'm glad you are getting treated better than me. For a website that has the feel of a dying rural conservative town's AA meeting, I'm not surprised that you'd be treated better than someone who lives in the PDX Area where it isn't even tolerable to let alone normal to bash minorities especially transgender folks and refer to what they vape as CBD. It feels I am in a Time Warp a quarter century back and I just can't do it. It has been so long that I guess I forget how so won't bother trying.

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm glad you are getting treated better than me. For a website that has the feel of a dying rural conservative town's AA meeting, I'm not surprised that you'd be treated better than someone who lives in the PDX Area where it isn't even tolerable to let alone normal to bash minorities especially transgender folks and refer to what they vape as CBD. It feels I am in a Time Warp a quarter century back and I just can't do it. It has been so long that I guess I forget how so won't bother trying.

Well i havent bashed you I just say what my opinion is when i quote you and really I think the problem most people have with you is that your too in your face about LGBT and shit like that, and it doesn't have much to specifically do with vaping. I mean it might have something to do with some people who vape but I bet if you cut back on posts like the ones I've seen you make on my thread, you wouldn't get the hate and I don't get shit from people cause i don't post shit pretty much like you do out of nowhere that is completely irrelevant to the conversation or conversations that are going on and your just bringing negative attention to yourself and with how often and how random it is when you do it you come across as seeming like a troll. Also when someone doesn't agree with what you say or says something to the effect of there may be something wrong with you, it doesn't mean you should go calling them a bigot because they might not have a problem with what you say it might be more of a problem with what,when and where you say what you do. Its not like this is a site mean't for people to advocate for certain groups of people that vape one example that you commonly bring up is the LGBT community.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well i havent bashed you I just say what my opinion is when i quote you and really I think the problem most people have with you is that your too in your face about LGBT and shit like that, and it doesn't have much to specifically do with vaping. I mean it might have something to do with some people who vape but I bet if you cut back on posts like the ones I've seen you make on my thread, you wouldn't get the hate and I don't get shit from people cause i don't post shit pretty much like you do out of nowhere that is completely irrelevant to the conversation or conversations that are going on and your just bringing negative attention to yourself and with how often and how random it is when you do it you come across as seeming like a troll. Also when someone doesn't agree with what you say or says something to the effect of there may be something wrong with you, it doesn't mean you should go calling them a bigot because they might not have a problem with what you say it might be more of a problem with what,when and where you say what you do. Its not like this is a site mean't for people to advocate for certain groups of people that vape one example that you commonly bring up is the LGBT community.
I'm not the one that made the issue about LGBT people. When I called out someone for mocking someone else's mental health when they were on disability for it, a whole slew of bigoted posts followed especially transphobic for some odd ass reason so I went back with it.

I'm not going to pretend it is ok to do that just to go along to get along with bigots. Sadly, if I got too comfortable doing that out and about in PDX, I'd probably catch a beat down by some ANTIFA sympathizer sooner or later.

Although, this bigoted VU culture is wrong and I will call it out, the ANTIFA people are worse. I can't imagine myself trying to get this shut this site down because I disagree with its bigotry let alone try to dox it's members and have violent goon squads ready to violently attack. That shit is beyond fucked up.

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not the one that made the issue about LGBT people. When I called out someone for mocking someone else's mental health when they were on disability for it, a whole slew of bigoted posts followed especially transphobic for some odd ass reason so I went back with it.

I'm not going to pretend it is ok to do that just to go along to get along with bigots. Sadly, if I got too comfortable doing that out and about in PDX, I'd probably catch a beat down by some ANTIFA sympathizer sooner or later.

Although, this bigoted VU culture is wrong and I will call it out, the ANTIFA people are worse. I can't imagine myself trying to get this shut this site down because I disagree with its bigotry let alone try to dox it's members and have violent goon squads ready to violently attack. That shit is beyond fucked up.

I never said you were the one that made an issue about LGBT people I was saying always advocating for them randomly because its not just on my thread that you do it and have done it that gets you negative feedback and basically summing up that everyone on this site is a bigot is another thing thats not going to get you a positive rep and with that "dox the forums members and send people to kick my and other peoples asses" is making you sound like a troll and it's the outrageous shit like that, that you say that makes people just have WTF moments your too radical about it and you said earlier you have a husband which makes you straight (unless one of you is transgender) which still wouldn't change the fact that your'e straight just cause they were the same sex before in this maybe hypothetical situation doesnt mean your gay or a lesbian there are some very passable transgenders out there. Also again i say you have a husband and are a woman so why are you so hellbent on advocating for the LGBT community when LGBT might not apply to you? I mean you can support the movement thats fine, but why get so triggered and defensive?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Polar have you stopped and read back all of your posts at the point you escalate?

All are intersect points where people have disagreed with what you have said, yes it’s true some responses are full on, try going back to your very first few entrance posts into this forum and it’s easy to appreciate why what you have posted might have rubbed so many people of the wrong way.

This is why you now getting the responses you are and nothing else, you have systematically isolated yourself into a position you feel you are the victim.

The truth is it never started that way you lead it there and continue to do so.

Most of your grievances are from other threads but you feel the need to also vent your frustration accross the forum and pull everyone into this growing shitball which has little to do with what you are saying.

I don’t know how many times members have to say they really don’t care about any of these latest verbal outbursts you have recently introduced, we are here to discuss vaping not label people and beliefs as you have tried to do, and with that in mind depending on how you come accross will very much depend on how you are treated in kind.

We welcome people here from all walks of life so please cease and decist this ongoing saga, your actions are impacting other people trying to seek help.

We have an ignore feature you could have used this a long time ago please feel free to use it.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I never said you were the one that made an issue about LGBT people I was saying always advocating for them randomly because its not just on my thread that you do it and have done it that gets you negative feedback and basically summing up that everyone on this site is a bigot is another thing thats not going to get you a positive rep and with that "dox the forums members and send people to kick my and other peoples asses" is making you sound like a troll and it's the outrageous shit like that, that you say that makes people just have WTF moments your too radical about it and you said earlier you have a husband which makes you straight (unless one of you is transgender) which still wouldn't change the fact that your'e straight just cause they were the same sex before in this maybe hypothetical situation doesnt mean your gay or a lesbian there are some very passable transgenders out there. Also again i say you have a husband and are a woman so why are you so hellbent on advocating for the LGBT community when LGBT might not apply to you? I mean you can support the movement thats fine, but why get so triggered and defensive?

Please read the last thing I said. I'm not the one making the biggest deal about LGBT. It is when I called other things out, the hate spewed on to that for some reason when LGBT was the last thing on my mind. VU, just like at Breitbart, no matter what is challenged, it always comes back to posting anti-gay but now more so, anti-trans bullshit even when the story has nothing to do with it.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not one VU member has so much as mentioned anything regarding LGBT - except you.
Not one VU member has so much as mentioned anything regarding "anti-gay" - except you.
Not one VU member has so much as mentioned anything regarding "anti-trans" - except you.
Not one VU member has so much as mentioned anything regarding half of the "demographics" you like to point out, and I venture to say most of us have never even heard some of the reference terms you use before you swooped in here and began inciting hate.
See where this is going? No, you probably won't.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We welcome people here from all walks of life so please cease and decist this ongoing saga, your actions are impacting other people trying to seek help.

Lol on that one. You must not be paying much attention to what has been posted or you somehow obnoxiously conclude even transgender folks would find them welcoming. It must be in the same manner as how fundie churches welcome all.

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please read the last thing I said. I'm not the one making the biggest deal about LGBT. It is when I called other things out, the hate spewed on to that for some reason when LGBT was the last thing on my mind. VU, just like at Breitbart, no matter what is challenged, it always comes back to posting anti-gay but now more so, anti-trans bullshit even when the story has nothing to do with it.

I did read what you said and I responded with that I never said you were making a big deal of it but you just post about it out of nowhere half the time

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did read what you said and I responded with that I never said you were making a big deal of it but you just post about it out of nowhere half the time
Because that is what everyone else seems to be posting about. I guess VU is a microcosm of right wing politics where any embrace of racism beyond Islamic terrorism or building a border wall is taboo with even that controversial but go ahead and bash those LGB and especially transgender folks like this site has been doing hard for the last two days. Didn't think about it much before with the exception of the occasional Breitbart visit to see what is up in politics until then.

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Because that is what everyone else seems to be posting about. I guess VU is a microcosm of right wing politics where any embrace of racism beyond Islamic terrorism or building a border wall is taboo with even that controversial but go ahead and bash those LGB and especially transgender folks like this site has been doing hard for the last two days. Didn't think about it much before with the exception of the occasional Breitbart visit to see what is up in politics until then.

Ok and now you've got me sold on your just a troll baiting people because your the only one who is talking about whatever it is you decide to bring up completely unrelated to what this forum is about good luck with whatever it is that you contribute I've said enough to you now and it just keeps going back to the same thing it's like a revolving door trying to talk to you

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Lol on that one. You must not be paying much attention to what has been posted or you somehow obnoxiously conclude even transgender folks would find them welcoming. It must be in the same manner as how fundie churches welcome all.

You choose to intepret things and project them onto others polar, you went off on me in the early days because you believed I was trying to correct your grammar, that’s half the battle there is no tone to appreciate whether things aren’t meant in jest or perhaps just a question.

Do I like everything I read on the internet or in forums nope never have and this applies here as well, for the longest time I avoided social media because of obnoxious trolls but I’ve learnt to take things with a pinch of salt and avoid taking topics personally.

You have a choice to continue on the path of destruction here or try to come down rationally, you cannot fix the world or control the actions of others trying to do so is futile.

If things go too far in the forum the moderators will step in not just with you but everyone.

I ask again please cool down and try to approach all of this with fresh eyes

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm here to talk about vaping, maybe help another person out when I can. I suspect most of the people here, whether straight, gay or transgender are just here to talk about vaping. Even bigots vape, but that's not my concern. What one does outside of vaping is irrelevant.

It is just plain stupid to spend time here to enter vaping threads to argue about LGBT issues.

Anybody who lumps all of the people here into a label like anti-gay or bigot is just an asshole, forcing their personality disorder down everybody else's throats..

I think VU has some people who have extreme social and/or political views, just like the real world. Sometimes they say disgusting things, as the rules here allow them to. There may be more right wingers than moderates here but so what, we can choose to read, ignore or leave.

Those same rules have allowed this biased load of posts to spiral out of control. They allow one to make a complete ass of oneself.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Troll much?
hell of a first post on here.

I normally welcome new members.
But not this time.

VU Sponsors