Become a Patron!

Why are Vape Forums so Fucking Evil!

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think vape wilds mystery flavor for this month is peach of some sort atleast that's how it tastes

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think vape wilds mystery flavor for this month is peach of some sort atleast that's how it tastes

Didn't take you long to try out the Mystery Flavor I see~! I think if you post what you think it is on Facebook and guess it right they might have a prize for who guesses correctly.

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Didn't take you long to try out the Mystery Flavor I see~! I think if you post what you think it is on Facebook and guess it right they might have a prize for who guesses correctly.

ill take a look at their facebook cause i think i got it

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i also gave 2 guesses basically cause i said its either mango tango or deluxe peach i wonder if theyre only going to consider mango tango is my guess cause it tastes like peach but i also think i taste something else in there im not sure what mango tastes like but if i had to guess it tastes like whatever else is in this liquid

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh it was last Decembers Mystery flavor not sure if I have any others laying in wait for me to vape kind of overly saturated on retail e-Liquids at the moment.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Mystery Flavors are usually a new concoction and not one of the regular offerings. Depending on how well they are received or reviewed I think depends on if they add it to the line.

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh it was last Decembers Mystery flavor not sure if I have any others laying in wait for me to vape kind of overly saturated on retail e-Liquids at the moment.

yeah by the end of this week ill have like 15 different flavors lol some are definitely going to be more steeped than others depends which one gets the privilege of entering my tank next and so on lol

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You are lucky to have found flavors already in your vaping journey because when I started for years in was nothing but Tobacco Blends until I found one Fruit I could vape. Now I have over 100 bottles here so you might say it got out of control.

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You are lucky to have found flavors already in your vaping journey because when I started for years in was nothing but Tobacco Blends until I found one Fruit I could vape. Now I have over 100 bottles here so you might say it got out of control.

lol sounds your addicted lol idk if you read but i was a h**oin addict before so i could probly get addicted to this shit spending money when i see good deals like i already bought 500ml between wednesday and friday but i seen a good deal and was thinking i should buy some even though i already spent roundabout 130$ :banana:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would not say I am addicted but I do have a few liters of e-Liquids maturing and when it is time to open one it is like WTF which one should I try next or should I finish something I forgot I had open? Between DIY and retail it looks like a Vape Shop

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would not say I am addicted but I do have a few liters of e-Liquids maturing and when it is time to open one it is like WTF which one should I try next or should I finish something I forgot I had open? Between DIY and retail it looks like a Vape Shop

Yeah I feel like thats how its going to be with me in a few days once i get all the liquids I from vape wild maybe ill just put them all in a bag jumble it up reach in and without looking pull one out randomly I think thats the best method in a situation like that

amateur vaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No right now I have to reach to the back of the shelf for the oldest ones!

Yeah i got mine steeping in my dresser drawer its a dark cool place great steeping atmosphere in my opinion the vapewild mystery flavor peach-mango or whatever it is starting to taste like ehhh now that ive gone through half a bottle almost i think im going to switch up back to my previous ADV flavor which is pink punch lemonade it is a great flavor tastes like eating one of those round half dollar sized lollipopslemon lollipop.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have never vaped a lemon flavor unless it was a minor part of one that I remember.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The last mystery flavor I got from them (one of the freebies I got when I ordered the Aleader Funky) tasted like the old Clark's teaberry gum. Pretty bad...:blech:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Soooooo evil!
evel-knievel-dare-devil-leather-jacket-3_1.jpg

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I have never vaped a lemon flavor unless it was a minor part of one that I remember.

I'm normally a LA sauce gal, but vape n wild does have some good ones, however if you want a great "lemon" dessert, try their lemon sensation. I know flavor is subjective but in my personal opinion, its spot on amazing lemon cake. Its not like other brands just pastry or batter with candy or artificial lemon. I yet have to find a real good just lemon juice, and not some weird lemon or slushie version of it lol.

To the overall topic, read everything and all I could think off was, that's what I get browsing the forums, should have stayed in the help section lmao.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
If you diy JF lemon is very good.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I feel like everytime I just want to talk about something that might be related to a certain Model or Brand of Vape Product that I get shit for it.

For example, I am new to this forum, but I just want to talk about Vape Products, because I thought that is what this shit is about.

A friend told me, oh if you wanna find out about vape products you should ask your questions on forums, then when I get asked I get called Certain shit names, designated a representative of whatever company im talking about. . . Then they tell me I can't post anymore, blah blah blah... really. . . It's fucking stupid!

Does anyone else Have this fucking issue?
Watch, I complain and get shut down. . . Why can't you say what you wanna say ?

drive-by-shooting.jpg

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey PolarPerson. Just one question. With all respect, if it's so fucked up here on VU, why are you here?

I'm here to read and participate in discussions about vaping. I'm concerned about why one RDA is better than another. I want to know whether I should get the VT inbox or the Therion BF knowing full well i will eventually end up with both. I'm here to learn from those who have more experience.

I don't give two shits about what color a members skin my be. Where or in which manner they pee has no bearing on whether or not a member likes cotton bacon or Japanese cotton. It doesn't matter one bit who they fuck, who they want to fuck, or if they fuck. CrazyChef may like to fuck a peach pie for all I care. I care that his alien coils are worth the cost (I shall soon find out). I'm not here to date anyone and I highly doubt I'll be sitting down for a beer with anyone at VU, although anything is possible. Oh, and if it happens they can wear whatever they want. I'll care more about the Vape they brought.

IF this forum is such an immoral God awful place you do know that you don't have to click the link to come here. There are literally thousands of forums on this big old internet that cover every topic imaginable.

Last edited:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hey PolarPerson. Just one question. With all respect, if it's so fucked up here on VU, why are you here?

I'm here to read and participate in discussions about vaping. I'm concerned about why one RDA is better than another. I want to know whether I should get the VT inbox or the Therion BF knowing full well i will eventually end up with both. I'm here to learn from those who have more experience.

I don't give two shits about what color a members skin my be. Where or in which manner they pee has no bearing on whether or not a member likes cotton bacon or Japanese cotton. It doesn't matter one bit who the fuck, who they want to fuck, or if the fuck. CrazyChef may like to fuck a peach pie for all I care. I care that his alien coils are with the cost (I shall son find out). I'm not here to date anyone and I highly doubt I'll be sitting down for a beer with anyone at VU, although anything is possible. Oh, and if it happens they can wear whatever they want. I'll care more about the Vape they brought.

IF this forum is such an immoral God awful place you do know that you don't have to click the link to come here. There are literally thousands of forums on this big old internet that cover every topic imaginable.
Bravo! Well said.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I don't give two shits about what color a members skin my be. Where or in which manner they pee has no bearing on whether or not a member likes cotton bacon or Japanese cotton. It doesn't matter one bit who the fuck, who they want to fuck, or if the fuck. CrazyChef may like to fuck a peach pie for all I care. I care that his alien coils are with the cost (I shall son find out). I'm not here to date anyone and I highly doubt I'll be sitting down for a beer with anyone at VU, although anything is possible. Oh, and if it happens they can wear whatever they want. I'll care more about the Vape they brought.

The polar troll-bot has been invited to leave, since it finds us so intolerable, but seems intent on hanging around; really can't imagine why. I'm just hoping that eventually the moderators get sick of it and either ban it, or confine it to this sub-forum, in the Mud Pit. :)

Andria

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The polar troll-bot has been invited to leave, since it finds us so intolerable, but seems intent on hanging around; really can't imagine why. I'm just hoping that eventually the moderators get sick of it and either ban it, or confine it to this sub-forum, in the Mud Pit. :)

Andria

I fail to understand why someone would want to stay in a place they find so deplorable. I certainly wouldn't want to to that.

Drum71

I apologize for not being normal!
VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I fail to understand why someone would want to stay in a place they find so deplorable. I certainly wouldn't want to to that.

I know why.....

-It’s difficult to control your behavior or emotions with mental illness. Your brain rationalizes differently from others, causing you to see situations differently and react differently. Sometimes you’re right, sometimes you’re wrong. Knowing which one it is at the time can prove to be impossible.
-Some people judge/react to your behavior negatively, compounding to your situation.
-You’re too irrational at times to tell between the good and bad people so, you hate everyone as a protective measure.
-You also hate yourself for not being in control like “everyone else” is. (I’m watching my 132 IQ become irrelevant)
-being by yourself and left to your own devices only leads to further detachment from society and uncontrollable negative self-programming.
-Most medications have little benefit and actually cause worse conditions, side effects, and withdrawal symptoms, further causing you grief. (Most of us distrust the FDA, Big Pharma, and Big Tobacco with good reason, right?)

Can’t stay and be happy, can’t leave and be any happier. Catch 22.

I’m not making excuses for anyone’s undesirable behavior, mine included. I see other people reaching for an understanding and I’ve only tried to provide one here.
I’m in a better place for now so, I’m able to explain this better than I could a few days ago. Hopefully, I’m making sense.
I am also here in a humble manner for the purpose of enlightenment, not to scold anyone for misunderstanding. I can’t be alive and not try to “oil” a bad situation, whether or not it affects me.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I know why.....

-It’s difficult to control your behavior or emotions with mental illness. Your brain rationalizes differently from others, causing you to see situations differently and react differently. Sometimes you’re right, sometimes you’re wrong. Knowing which one it is at the time can prove to be impossible.
-Some people judge/react to your behavior negatively, compounding to your situation.
-You’re too irrational at times to tell between the good and bad people so, you hate everyone as a protective measure.
-You also hate yourself for not being in control like “everyone else” is. (I’m watching my 132 IQ become irrelevant)
-being by yourself and left to your own devices only leads to further detachment from society and uncontrollable negative self-programming.
-Most medications have little benefit and actually cause worse conditions, side effects, and withdrawal symptoms, further causing you grief. (Most of us distrust the FDA, Big Pharma, and Big Tobacco with good reason, right?)

I’m not making excuses for anyone’s undesirable behavior, mine included. I see other people reaching for an understanding and I’ve only tried to provide one here.
I’m in a better place for now so, I’m able to explain this better than I could a few days ago. Hopefully, I’m making sense.
I am also here in a humble manner for the purpose of enlightenment, not to scold anyone for misunderstanding. I can’t be alive and not try to “oil” a bad situation, whether or not it affects me.

Very well said drum, you aren’t the first or will be the last on this forum who identifies with this which is saying your aren’t alone :)

may I ask and please don’t feel obliged to answer this, do you recognise and avoid contact at times you feel you won’t react well to others in line with what you said above?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know why.....

I won't say i understand because I can't understand anyone's brain but my own and that's difficult enough. Thank you for the explanation.

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very well said drum, you aren’t the first or will be the last on this forum who identifies with this which is saying your aren’t alone :)

may I ask and please don’t feel obliged to answer this, do you recognise and avoid contact at times you feel you won’t react well to others in line with what you said above?

Absolutely, but also, more complex than that. Just because you recognize something, doesn't mean you'll end up choosing the right thing, and that fucks with you too. Nothing is clear-cut, in fact, it's overwhelming to the point of shutting me down.
I stay home, cut all contact and, even blow off my friends. The last thing I want to do is spread my negative disease to others. The problem with that is you do more damage with time alone to think. That's how suicides happen.

You hit a chord with that question, but I'm glad to answer it.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Absolutely, but also, more complex than that. Just because you recognize something, doesn't mean you'll end up choosing the right thing, and that fucks with you too. Nothing is clear-cut, in fact, it's overwhelming to the point of shutting me down.
I stay home, cut all contact and, even blow off my friends. The last thing I want to do is spread my negative disease to others. The problem with that is you do more damage with time alone to think. That's how suicides happen.

You hit a chord with that question, but I'm glad to answer it.

Sorry Drum I shall stop enjoy your day :)

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry Drum I shall stop enjoy your day :)

Dancing around the subject hurts more than getting it out. If it helps bring a better understanding, I'll surely handle some more questions!

Edit : or start a relevant thread, god forbid! lol

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Dancing around the subject hurts more than getting it out. If it helps bring a better understanding, I'll surely handle some more questions!

Edit : or start a relevant thread, god forbid! lol

Having a focus on something positive little projects and tick boxes you can complete without overreaching, knowing the limits of what’s doable without becoming too frustrated.

...vaping offers all of these things which for many is why it becomes a positive hobby and experience not only does it help get you away from smoking but you get to learn loads and try different aspects of it along the way :)

jumping in the deep end is one way to approach it or treating it like a marathon and enjoying the ride Ticking off little things as you go ....some folks find they get to an area a like it so much they stick there and it becomes a craft for them be it coil building, DIY juice making, collecting gear, modding, writing about their experiences, producing help guides, helping others etc etc

No such a bad thing making to switch after all right :)

Drum71

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
jumping in the deep end is one way to approach it or treating it like a marathon and enjoying the ride Ticking off little things as you go ....some folks find they get to an area a like it so much they stick there and it becomes a craft for them be it coil building, DIY juice making, collecting gear, modding, writing about their experiences, producing help guides, helping others etc etc

No such a bad thing making to switch after all right :)

Jumping into the deep end, taking chances, or overspending are all clues that I’m manic. (if I recognize them) I normally try to be scientific, calculated, responsible, and open-minded with every decision I make. But, it’s like I’m putting my research paperwork and intentions on a table next to an open window, so to speak.

I would like to get into coil building since I’m not oblivious to electricity and have good mechanical reasoning. I would also appreciate a new and expanded portion of my vaping hobby and, am not happy with my Smok TFV12’s diminished flavor/new leaking issue. But I’d probably need specialized help based on what I currently own and my overall goal of flavor 1st,unrestricted airflow 2nd, large tank capacity 3rd, and TC if realistic enough with my Triade 250’s.
I’m not sure how I should go about finding out what I need to know, without confusing myself with useless info. This is my first forum ever, but I get the feeling the staff doesn’t take too kindly to people creating mass amounts of threads, Idk.
I also don’t want to go off-topic from this thread, like I’m already doing. Any suggestions?

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to get into coil building

I’m not sure how I should go about finding out what I need to know

come hang out in 'post your builds'. theres a ton of info in there, and a bunch of very helpful and experienced builders just waiting to help new people who show up. if you just read from the earlier pages, theres a lot of info on basic builds and details and technique. as time went on, building and the local builders all progressed to the point where the last few months of that thread are full of very complex builds and techniques. just start small and work your way up. hope to see you posting in there at some point :cheers:

VU Sponsors