Become a Patron!

Why can I not post in the SMOK thread? What have I done?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't seem to post in the smok thread, I don't know if I can here either.

I get a message saying I have been blocked/banned. What have I done? I really enjoyed it here, and didn't think I was being nasty to anybody, I don't get it?

Ok I have not been banned. But I can't seem to post there.

I have an issue, that is with the updater.

It says "chip ID unrecognised" and wont allow me to update from 1.08 to 1.092.

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok hang on I CAN post in there now, I don't get what was going on there. I was quite upset I thought I had been banned from here, as you know I am quicker to emotions I was nearly crying over a forum lol.

Its not just the forum though, its the community, I would not enjoy vaping as much if it wasn't for you lot and the lot on the UK forums, I thought I had lost that community and it kind of made my heart sink.

Must of been a bug. Is this a regular thing?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Ok hang on I CAN post in there now, I don't get what was going on there. I was quite upset I thought I had been banned from here, as you know I am quicker to emotions I was nearly crying over a forum lol.

Its not just the forum though, its the community, I would not enjoy vaping as much if it wasn't for you lot and the lot on the UK forums, I thought I had lost that community and it kind of made my heart sink.

Must of been a bug. Is this a regular thing?
If you ever encounter that again please let a moderator or Admin know. Your the first that has had this issue. Glade you were finally able to get in. Vape On

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Was gonna ask if soap, or a lubricant were involved

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you ever encounter that again please let a moderator or Admin know. Your the first that has had this issue. Glade you were finally able to get in. Vape On
Ok I will do. First time its ever happened, so I thought for some reason I was banned. I was racking my brain for anything I could of done, but could come up with nothing lol.

Hopefully I do not encounter it again, but if I do, I will let you or another mod know :).

VU Sponsors