Become a Patron!

WHY DIDN'T I TRY THIS SOONER!!!!!

BigKev77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been trying to find good "bargain" juices for the past year and have piles of bottles of juice that sucked. Today I made my first ever DIY juice and both flavors are something I would buy again if I was buying pre made. Somebody needs to tell these bargain juice makers they must be doing it wrong if I can do this well on my first go. Now granted I just made a couple fruit vapes but they were both good right after shaking, no waiting 2-3 weeks for it to be tolerable. I'm not going back.

I made a frozen lemonade with 10% FW lemonade and 2% koolada. Talk about easy and it is very close to being as good as the one pre-made that I have bought many times it just needs a little tweaking with the percentages. Will probably be even better when I try it with FA flavor. I also made HIC's Sweet Watermelon Juice recipe that I would buy again and again. Big thanks to HIC'S Mixes https://gumroad.com/hic

My only difficulties were not having 1ml syringes(must have) and the fact I am a big dumb animal and knocked over a brand new open bottle of FA flavoring.

This forum has been great with advice on flavorings and just the whole process. Thanks to all of you who contribute.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have been trying to find good "bargain" juices for the past year and have piles of bottles of juice that sucked. Today I made my first ever DIY juice and both flavors are something I would buy again if I was buying pre made. ...

...10% FW lemonade and 2% koolada...Will probably be even better when I try it with FA flavor.

Good job, and glad you've joined the DIY side!

I know that FW flavor. You're really going to like FA Lemon Sicily!

VU Sponsors