Become a Patron!

Why do I get chat message failed to post

bsoplinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Without being able to post to the chat to be an active chatter makes watching the show useless? Is there some special YouTube requirement to post, other than just logging into a YouTube account?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You need to go to vu live I believe on a internet browser with flash. The chat is not on YouTube

sent from my droid turbo 2

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mod Envy did move to YouTube a few weeks back. I've only ever been logged in on my YouTube account, so my guess is you do need to be. IMO, it's not useless without chat, I happen to just enjoy the show, but if you're there to win stuff, then yeah, you would likely need to sign in.

bsoplinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can post to other YouTube streams. So its something with the vulive channel

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I can post to other YouTube streams. So its something with the vulive channel
Have not the slightest clue why you can not post in chat, especially when you can post in other live streams. Were you banned maybe?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Without being able to post to the chat to be an active chatter makes watching the show useless? Is there some special YouTube requirement to post, other than just logging into a YouTube account?
Were you trying to post a link? Only Mods and Admins can post links in the YouTube chat. Also, if you are trying to enter a tinyurl or amazon link, YouTube doesn't like them for some reason... use Google Shortener instead.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
If you have a You Tube account you should be able to comment in chat unless your blocked, and you cannot post links.

VU Sponsors