Become a Patron!

Why do i have to keep taking my cap off of my rda for it to create more vapor?

Logan Schafer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My rda starts to create a little less vapor after a while, especially when I haven't taken a drag in a while (like a couple minutes), but when I take the cap off and fire it, it creates more vapor, so I put the cap back on and it's producing more. But it diminishes after a while, why is this?

vaporelse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have never experienced what you describe, but I would guess that taking the cap off creates a small vacuum in the chamber that pulls juice up into the wick.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What gauge wire, if it's larger gauge you have more ramp up time so this is maybe what your experiencing, you get bigger hits once it's warmed up regardless imo no matter what size coils or wraps, seems like 2nd hit is always bigger and better.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What gauge wire, if it's larger gauge you have more ramp up time so this is maybe what your experiencing, you get bigger hits once it's warmed up regardless imo no matter what size coils or wraps, seems like 2nd hit is always bigger and better.
This... You dont hit it for awhile and the coils are cold, taking longer to heat up, especially 'cause you are pulling air across them.. When you pull the cap and fire, they heat up faster 'cause you are not pulling air across them. Then, you put the cap back on, and the coils are still 'warm', so they heat faster and produce more vapor during your pull, even though you are now pulling air across them... make sense?

VU Sponsors