Become a Patron!

why do i keep getting burnt vape juice in my mouth every time!?

i went to buy a new coil and juice for my vape at the vape shop. i got the guy to prime my coil and fill my tank. it worked fine after that. once i ran out of juice in my tank, i refilled it and accidently got juice in the center (the airway) of my tank. i cleaned it out and let it dry all day and when i came home from work to fill it up with juice, making sure none got in the center, it still tasted burnt and got juice in my mouth. i did everything the guy at the shop did but this keeps happening!

what am i doing wrong!?

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hard to say for sure.

Juice spitting is usually a symptom of too fast of wicking.

Burned taste can be a symptom of too slow wicking.

Turn down the wattage and see what happens? Overly sweet juices will gunk and burn coils and wicks much faster, so it may be an issue of juice selection.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you change the burnt wick? If not thats the problem,,, You cant clean BURNT off a wick. What Tank What Coil What mod?

Nameitman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you find a Solution for this? Anytime I put a new coil in my big baby beast I always have a burnt flavor even if I let it soak in the tank overnight before vaping it goes away after 15 or 20 puffs not most pleasnt thing but is what it is. I also get a lot of spitting but after a tank or so through it it'll normally stop just have to break the new coil in

VU Sponsors