Why Flavourart?

Monica_Rae

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I'm pretty new to VU not so much to DIY although I don't consider myself an expert by any means. I'm still learning every single day. So my question basically comes from browsing this forum. It seems like every recipe I check out and all the diy discussion is all about FA?
Is that just a coincidence that FA is the mostly used company by the people here or am I missing out by not ordering from them? I've heard they have some really good creams and tobaccos.

Funny enough I was chatting with an owner of a pretty large eliquid company (chatted him up enough for like 3 recipes - score! They were fantastic lol) anyway he was like don't bother ordering FA they're not that good. Now I don't just do what anyone says & that's certainly just his opinion! I still plan on ordering a few creams and a tobacco or 2 once I figure out which are my speed. But do you guys use anything besides them or do you feel they're the way to go? It's funny how subjective everything is.

Sent from Tapatalk?

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use FlavourArt, TFA/TPA, and some Capellas. Those are the "big 3," I also use some other brands here and there, but not very much. I don't do much with tobaccos, so I can't really speak for those, but FA is just like anyone else... they have their good flavors and they have their bad ones too, and like you said it is all subjective. You just have to order some and give them a shot, but remember FA flavors are used at low percentages. Look around for notes on flavors in the DIY section of the forum.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty new and my considerations started with finding a reliable vendor online. Quick shipping and good customer service. I wanted concentrated flavorings that I liked. I haven't made it through all my flavors individually yet but Flavor Art fits the bill to a T. My first purchase didn't take into account the flavor company, just the flavor I thought I would like.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Don't limit yourself to popular brands/flavors. If you try only one brand (even if you love it) you'll always wonder if you're missing out on something even better.

Try small samples of many flavors/brands and decide for yourself. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/where-to-find-sample-size-flavorings-cheap.1989/

Many people eventually find one brand they prefer for most flavors, and a handful of flavors from other brands that work well with them.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Searching around to see what people really enjoyed is why I initially bout FA. I was brand new, knew nothing about flavoring and had no idea what to buy. It was really intimidating for a new DIYer I bought a lot of different brands then, still do, actually. My top choice is FA. If FA doesn't make a flavor I feel I'd like to try, I ask around, or search for it myself.

I never vaped fruits much at all until I started playing more with FA. I like that I can use less flavoring, it's more concentrated, not chemical tasting and they taste very real. FA is just very good, imo. The creams, fruits, vanillas, desserts, even coffee. All excellent.

There are certainly other brands worth buying. I have flavors from several companies that were recommended buys that I use frequently and wouldn't want to be without. I do go by recommendations, because I hate buying something to only end up not liking it. If something piques my interest, I ask around.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't vape a lot of FA but the creams are spectacular. I started using TFA and thought I'd never really like vaping fruits or tobaccos until I tried Inawera. There are one or two companies (or 3) that I won't buy from again, but for the most part, they all have something, even if it's just one thing, worth getting.
Experimenting is half the fun of DIY, we're lucky to have so many choices!

toughguitar

Member For 5 Years
The FA recipes here are all really good, but after 15-20 vapes the flavor becomes muted for me. I've tried over a dozen FA recipes and they all have a taste that doesn't agree with my palate. I love the creams and vanillas, and will use them in most of my mixes. I usually use FA with another brands same flavor and it has given me great results.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i just like the consistency of FA, their line seems to agree with my tastes. only flavor i have found i dont like from them is banana, but im guessing thats just because i havent found a way to blend it with others very well and it also is the only flavor i feel i have to steep. with other brands its more of a hit or miss type of thing, aint no one got time for that

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I agree with the above poster. I like Flavour Art because they are consistent. (meaning that the percentages are all around the same amount and for the most part, I like all of their flavors) However, I will say that I DO NOT like their tobaccos. I don't know why but I haven't tried one that I like. So if you're mainly looking for tobaccos, you may want to look elsewhere.
If you do decide to try some Flavour Art, I recommend EliquidMart. They have small 5ml bottles for cheap. Shipping isn't bad either. They also sell Capella but I am not a Capella fan outside of their fruits. I find all of their dessert vapes buttery and disgusting

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I.enjoy th FA, but find that like the others have said, every vendor has strengths and weaknesses. Plus you have to account for individual taste. There are many FA flavors that make me hurl, and many that are must haves. Same.goes.for.TFA and Caps. I do, however, think vendors tend.to stick with TFA, and FW, along.with Caps. I don't.smell a.lot.of.FA.in.vendor.juice, I think. I taste.that fucking Caps.CDS in damn near.everything, though!

Monica_Rae

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok so it's just like everything else - some good some not so good. I've tried quite a few of different flavors from different companies but I just never tried FA. Only reason I can see is because of where I was ordering from didn't carry them.
I'm gonna place an order for a few small sample sizes - ha I say a few but to me a few is not "a few."
I do like that you guys say they are concentrated that's a great thing! Oh and thanks for the input.

Sent from Tapatalk?

daath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some FA-tobaccos I don't like - They remind me of wet hay! Shade, however, that is one tobacco flavor that makes it into every tobacco mix I do. It's excellent! Also, if you want a licorice-noted tobacco, I mix in some 7 Leaves, which is also good!

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny enough I was chatting with an owner of a pretty large eliquid company (chatted him up enough for like 3 recipes - score! They were fantastic lol) anyway he was like don't bother ordering FA they're not that good.
I'll bite. Did the owner mention which brand you should order if he doesn't like FA? Which flavor company's flavors did he recommend for the 3 good recipes that you made? Inquiring minds...

Monica_Rae

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's funny he's SO vague. He doesn't say which company he goes thru - of course. But he says what everyone else does. Different companies have different flavors good and bad. I just went back thru my messages to see if he gave anything away. He doesn't care for tfa except for their vanilian & dairy flavors oh and to definitely get the Vanilla Custard from flavorwest. Other than that he just gave me some flavors and %'s and I used what I had. It's funny reading back thru it cuz some questions I asked he changed the subject..

Sent from Tapatalk?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i use them all.. fa is not the end all to the means of good juice..
thing is, know what chemicals are in your juice, if you are wanting to vape safer..

no one has died yet.. but then.. we all take that chance when mixing..
vape safe and not sorry..

VU Sponsors