Become a Patron!

Why hello there???

So I've been vaping for about the past 4 years now and boy have I witnessed so many incredible changes in this industry. I live in San Diego CA where vaping is becoming quite the controversial issue. I worked at one of the first vape shops to open in San Diego after they left the stands in the malls and moved into actual brick and mortar shops. My first vape was one of the original e go pens I believe. It was pretty amazing at the time. After the e go pens I graduated to mechanical mods, firstly being a k101 (I think that was the model name), with a kanger tank, ( similar to a Nautilus) and I was happy. But I never was satisfied with the air flow nor the very small amount of vapor being produced. Building RDA's didn't interest me at the time nor did I like having to constantly drip more juice on the wick. Needless to say when that first Atlantis sub tank arrived, I was in heaven. Now all I vape with are variable voltage\wattage box mods and sub tanks. My current setup is the original snowwolf 200w with the tfv4 tank which I freaking love. Looking to get another vv box soon. Thanks for allowing me to share. Such great info on all things vape related. Thanks!:))

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome To Vaping Underground.
I started 4 years ago too, and you are right, it has changed in leaps and bounds. Glad you stuck with it and are enjoying the changes.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you joined up.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome Kurly, glad you found this place. I mirror about the same as you although I did try my hand at dripping but now have more mods than I'll ever need but always looking for the next best thing. I just left Fallbrook and came back home to Los Angeles, so welcome former neighbor! There's a bunch of knowledgeable people here so make yourself at home.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from OB, where the debris meets the sea! What shop did you work at? Chances are I've been through there if they're in the greater SD area...

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee