Become a Patron!

Why The Elder Scrolls 6 Might Be Set in Familiar Grounds

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Like many fans, I spent the last few minutes of Bethesda's E3 conference hootin' and hollerin' as my dreams came true when the words "The Elder Scrolls VI" came into view. I was doubly excited that the coastline featured in the teaser trailer apparently dashed those terrifying rumors of a "Skyrim 2", but then I started to wonder, "Where could this be?".

The five other main Elder Scrolls games have taken us to almost every corner of Tamriel. Arena actually encompassed most of the continent, letting you travel across the provinces, while Daggerfall encompassed parts of High Rock and Hammerfell. Morrowind was set in its namesake region, while Oblivion was centered in Cyrodiil, and finally, Skyrim in... Skyrim.

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

deltamind

Member For 1 Year
Like many fans, I spent the last few minutes of Bethesda's E3 conference hootin' and hollerin' as my dreams came true when the words "The Elder Scrolls VI" came into view. I was doubly excited that the coastline featured in the teaser trailer apparently dashed those terrifying rumors of a "Skyrim 2", but then I started to wonder, "Where could this be?".

The five other main Elder Scrolls games have taken us to almost every corner of Tamriel. Arena actually encompassed most of the continent, letting you travel across the provinces, while Daggerfall encompassed parts of High Rock and Hammerfell. Morrowind was set in its namesake region, while Oblivion was centered in Cyrodiil, and finally, Skyrim in... Skyrim.

Continue reading…

Continue reading...

I too was jumping on my seat so much, the excitement was no less than on Christmas.

Continue reading…

Continue reading...
Well, i was sitting back and relaxed as i was aware of it that they would never release a game without showing a trailer of it.

VU Sponsors