why you don't buy coils from unknown source

Discussion in 'Pre Made Coils You Buy' started by CashNVape, Apr 17, 2017.

1. CashNVape

CashNVape Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    made an order for some coils this morning from someone here pretty excited about that, looking forward to REAL coils. so on with it. for months I always just bought these coils.
    buuuuuut, what happens when you have a looksie inside? a single ribbon, and on top of that what removing the outer wrap it flakes off!!! that can't be good! especially after they have been vaped on for a while. when you clean them hot ember fly off which tells me it's the wire flaking. fuck this sucks. and can't be healthy. these people selling these on eBay for $8 pop seems like a deal, well it's not worth the health risk. no idea if the wire is even kanthal... could be anything. Coated with lead or God knows what. stay away from these kind of coils. I can say the demon coils, or the 48pc coil packs with the different types is legit but these are not. and their not even aliens.
    I'm going to ask the seller to give me my money back because I am not using these. unless someone here thinks these are safe? I've never had coils shoot sparks (tiny metal embers) when cleaning it by glowing and scraping. then rinsing and doing it again. other coils have never don't that. so you be the judge. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2. Justin89

Justin89 Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I would post the seller. I only buy from certain coil builders on eBay. My 2 favorites are crazytwists and wickedtwistedbuilds. Have bought others but have been concerned and disappointed just like you.

CashNVape likes this.
  3. VapeVillian

VapeVillian Bronze Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    That's why you gotta make your own. Might take a bit of time to get the hang of it, but you not only save a lot money, you know exactly what you're getting!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Dead Gummy Worm and CashNVape like this.
  4. CashNVape

Blog Posts:
    I was for a while when I wasn't working but too busy for all that now. found a few members here with good prices so going that route.

Puff, gakudzu and VapeVillian like this.
  5. Wildberries59

Wildberries59 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Can you tell me if pure vapors is legit or not? I had gotten a few from them last week and would like to know before I use them. When I got my order it came with a note saying e-bay was making all stop selling coils.

Sent from my VS425 using Tapatalk

6. CashNVape

Blog Posts:
    is the place in Torance Ca?

7. Wildberries59

Wildberries59 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Its in Michigan

8. Wildberries59

Wildberries59 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Im sorry, Worcester Ma. Its www.PureCoils.com, I didn't know if the price was fair or not, and hadn't thought about the possibility of fake wire. Just to vulnerable.

9. conanthewarrior

conanthewarrior Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I've had a pack that looks exactly the same as those, they were not aliens either, but they vaped OK and did not look as bad as yours.

As I got mine from China for about 50P for the pack, I wasn't too bothered, if I had bought them for more though expecting high quality coils I would not be happy. Do get in touch with the vendor, and see what they say.

I remember a friend had them too, and said he could clearly "See they were Aliens". They wasn't.

10. Wildberries59

Wildberries59 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks Conan, ill get in touch with them. Who would you suggest that I can trust that will sell me quality coils of quality material at fair price?

11. SirRichardRear

SirRichardRear AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube VU Donator Platinum Contributor

Blog Posts:
    purecoils is legit. he used to be a member here. people seemed to like his coils. there are a few people here that sell really good handmade coils using only good quality wire. I've gotten quite a few from @b_d_builders and they are awesome and last a long time

CashNVape likes this.
  12. Wildberries59

Wildberries59 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks SirRR, I will give him a try.

SirRichardRear likes this.