Become a Patron!

wicking suggestions

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a set of 5mm stitched aliens coming for my Titan RTDA: can anyone offer some suggestions as to wicking materials? I considered using ready wick, but it's only available up to 4mm: I'm not sure that would work with a 5mm id coil?

don't mind using cotton bacon or the like, simply looking for something that would perform the best (will be using dual .18 coils on the series deck for .36 approx. resistance...all on top of a laisimo F4)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cotton Bacon Prime lasts longer than Cotton Bacon 2.0 for me, but that's only after I roll the Prime into a sausage between the palms of my hands to compress the cotton fibers by applying some moderate amount of pressure (i.e. without actually squashing them). If it's wicked up too loosely, the Prime has a tendency to either get burned in half (if you, like me, are a high wattage vaper) or get turned to mush disappointingly fast. Whereas if it's wicked up too tight, it just heavily mutes the flavor of course. So it takes some additional practice to get it right, but it definitely pays off in the end, and does so not only for the flavor improvement.

VU Sponsors