Become a Patron!

WIcking the RSBT2 for best flow with least leakage?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone, I currently have a sig30 with a Lemo 2, loving the Lemo!

Thing is, its my fiancees birthday in a few weeks, so I am going to get a sig 50 for myself and give her the sig30 plus a nautilus to start on, and the RSBT2 and an RDA for when she wants to build, as she has shown interest in mine and uses it occasionally (She is currently giving up smoking).

Don't worry, I'm not being cheap, this is just a small gesture as she likes using my vape, doing this she will have her own, I have actually bought her an Orient automatic watch for her birthday, it arrived a few days ago and is gorgeous, much better than the photos and she liked it in the photos so in real life I think she will be more impressed (she should be for the price lol)
(I told her it was for my mum, what would you wear yourself personally? And got that one lol).

Thing is, the RSBT2 I could either get to wick wet, and it would leak, or wick it with no leaks and get almost dry hits, there was just enough juice getting there to make it not dry, but after 5 or so hits I had to let it sit for a minute to catch up.

So, anyone with a SMOK RSBT2, how do you wick it? It was a good tank and I liked it apart from the wicking issues, and the weak glass, thats why I got the lemo V2. No leaks and wicks nice and juicy, its become my favourite tank.

VU Sponsors