Become a Patron!

Will a vape store drug test?

Hey guys. So a new vape store opened in my town,and I was wondering if they would drug test? How many of your vape stores drug test,if any. I really wanna work here but I can't pass a drug test! Thanks

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys. So a new vape store opened in my town,and I was wondering if they would drug test? How many of your vape stores drug test,if any. I really wanna work here but I can't pass a drug test! Thanks

Hahaha, it makes me wanna give you a drug test

How's your credit score look?

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi and welcome to the forum. We have a cool section where you can introduce yourself, aside from that have you given thought to maybe halting your extra curricular activities for a time so you need not worry about it? On another note if the 517 in your username is indicative of a Michigan resident I wouldn't worry about some things on drug tests given that they are medically legal.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bet it's different at every vape shop since there all individually owned and operated. Your best bet is to go apply and if they ask for a drug test, worst thing that can happen is you don't get the job. And you'll be exactly were you are now. Not working at the shop.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi and welcome to the forum. We have a cool section where you can introduce yourself, aside from that have you given thought to maybe halting your extra curricular activities for a time so you need not worry about it? On another note if the 517 in your username is indicative of a Michigan resident I wouldn't worry about some things on drug tests given that they are medically legal.
Got a point there.

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Every vape shop takes hair follicle samples. It's sent to the FBI because of the new FDA regulations.Lol
Ohhh yeah. Close call I almost forgot about that. To OP better to probably check out Labor Ready dude.

KentA

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn. Now we've got another unemployed drug addict on the membership list!

VU Sponsors