Become a Patron!

Will the Cleito 120 work on a Smok stick V8?

I just got a couple stick V8s with the baby tanks, but I'm experiencing a leak from the coils. Even after buying two new packs of coils, I found that every coil in the packs Had the same issue. The rubber grommet is seated wrong and causes leaks from the coils. I found a fix to the issue bit it only works for so long. I was wondering if the Cleito 120 tank and coil are able to be run off the V8s battery. Either that, or if there are any coils that aren't produced by SMOK that will work with the baby tank and will not leak through my airflow ports. Thanks in advance for any insight!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I just got a couple stick V8s with the baby tanks, but I'm experiencing a leak from the coils. Even after buying two new packs of coils, I found that every coil in the packs Had the same issue. The rubber grommet is seated wrong and causes leaks from the coils. I found a fix to the issue bit it only works for so long. I was wondering if the Cleito 120 tank and coil are able to be run off the V8s battery. Either that, or if there are any coils that aren't produced by SMOK that will work with the baby tank and will not leak through my airflow ports. Thanks in advance for any insight!
As long as the ohms and metal of the coil are the same as what the V8 can use, it should be fine.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Interesting thought, repurpose the C120. Strangely, my Cleito 120 has been a big leaker, but my 3 babies have not. Wonder if it may be the machining tolerances on these mass produced tanks.

VU Sponsors