Become a Patron!

Will this new build work?

Rique98

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys new to the forums (and kinda vaping). I've already posted to the Cloud chasing sub section to see what type of parts I need but now I'm just looking for a little help here to make sure my build is safe and will work.

To start off I'd like to let everyone know I have ZERO experience building a vape and I'm looking for a "plug and play" type box mod for large clouds.

That being said, would this be a good build to fit my needs and wants as well as being fully safe and working?

TANK (.2 ohm):
BOX:
BATTERIES X2:
CHARGER:

Thanks for all your help!

Mr. Pink

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well first i say learn about ohms law and battery safty but il continue under the assumption that you have already done that.

it depends on your budget but if your after a starter get with good clouds thats cheap i say go with an ego one, everything u need for less than $50

But if your looking for a box that will last you a long time around the $100 mark i go with the segeli 150W or ipv4 that comes out within 2 weeks this both will give you alot of option you will be able to get great clouds with a sub ohm tank like the artic and be able to move into RDA's if you wish. iif you want a high end box mod go with the BMI box mod its 100w and but its also $260

If you want a subohm tank GrimmGreen just did a great video on a bunch of them on youtube. my personal fav subtank is the kanger subtank mini, imo it gives you alot of options with the RTA section

Batteries: samsung 25r's and LG HE4 are both good choices

charger i say get a nitecore charger they arnt much and are way better than cheap Chinese chargers

hope this helps

VU Sponsors