Win a brand new Gunmetal Provari starter kit from Provape

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the chance to get this bad boy..

Free2Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why do you keep links that don't work :eek:

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was, but not for the same reason I assume you were. :)

I suspected that the forum has a script to kill those types of links. I think I am right. :)

Yeah that is what I gather. Hey it was worth a shot.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now this is my dream contest! Can't afford one right now, so I have my fingers, toes, eyes and everything else crossed...thanks for the chance

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Now this is my dream contest! Can't afford one right now, so I have my fingers, toes, eyes and everything else crossed...thanks for the chance

Good luck to you and everyone else. With the great contest that Joe is having there are several opportunities to one a Provari.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Winning this Provari would be a great opportunity to find out if all the hype is true, so thank you Provape for the contest. :)

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Winning this Provari would be a great opportunity to find out if all the hype is true, so thank you Provape for the contest. :)

I had to buy in to find out. But it is true IMHO. Winning another so my gf can enjoy the experience would be great.

ggvaper

Member For 4 Years
o_Ooh I have waited years to be able to get one... ill never be able to so this is my great shot at obtaining one... I hope wish want.. :)

nanusic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the opportunity...!!!:):D:p

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Can't get the link to work, either... But I'll post and say thanks for the opportunity. Never seen one in the flesh let alone tried on, but obviously I've heard of them. Would love to see what the hypes about, since that many people can't be wrong.

SoCalVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I visited WWW.provape.com from my phone and entered my email address into the small contest pop up on the bottom right of the page. Thanks for the chance to win!

HighFlyer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Waiting to see what the V3 is all about but in the meantime I'll gladly take one of these.;)

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is a contest well worth a screwed up link, lol! I have always wanted one, just not in a teachers budget!

VU Sponsors