Become a Patron!

Win an Innokin CLK! - ENDS AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bi7yVYW.jpg

Hello. I am in a giving mood today. I do not represent a store or other commercial venture and doing this contest with review units provided to me by Innokin with their permission to give them away.

The Prize

MCnRB7b.jpg

One (1) Winner randomly selected will win an Innokin CLK! in their choice of color. (pink, black, or silver)

How to win?
Reply in this thread and tell us what your favorite single juice flavor is. Include maker, flavor, and profile. That's it.

The Rules
  • On July 15th, 2014 @ or around midnight CST, I will random for the winner.
  • US Addresses Only, Sorry Canada.
  • Only 1 post in this thread, if someone posts more than once, I will run another random.
If you want a 2nd chance, I also have a Facebook Contest going on right now as well. Feel free to enter it too, but it's not required for this contest.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks for the contest!

My favorite flavor at the moment anyway is Orange Vines from Bulk E-Juice.

http://bulkejuice.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=272

It is a ridiculous blend of Orange and Liquorice. Perfect for when you have a cold or vapors tongue and can't taste anything else.

Should I be lucky enough to win, this is going directly to a PIF as I think an Innokin product like this would be perfect for a new vaper needing help getting started!

May the Vape Be With You!

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I love "Icy Menthol" from Vista Vapor. I get it in 24mg (just quit smoking) and with a 50% flavor blast. Not a tobacco menthol, more of a minty menthol and its strong, the way I like it.

therian12

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am in LOVE with two juices and i cant pick a clear favourite the first is Thug juice max vg from mt baker vapor and the second is Cold fusion from Electron ejuice a local store here in florida. the thug juice is a melon menthol vape and the cold fusion is a licorice and melon flavor. and i hope i win July 15th is my birthday!

philfish8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kremlin by People's Vape, Pistachio ice cream with cinnamon swirl, whipped cream, and rich cookie crumbles. I love this stuff!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Damn!... You made this hard... Okay if I have to name ONLY one...

@Toxic Angel - Mango Cupcake - it's a mango flavored cupcake.. heaven in a bottle!

Bi7yVYW.jpg

Hello. I am in a giving mood today. I do not represent a store or other commercial venture and doing this contest with review units provided to me by Innokin with their permission to give them away.

The Prize

MCnRB7b.jpg

One (1) Winner randomly selected will win an Innokin CLK! in their choice of color. (pink, black, or silver)

How to win?
Reply in this thread and tell us what your favorite single juice flavor is. Include maker, flavor, and profile. That's it.

The Rules
  • On July 15th, 2014 @ or around midnight CST, I will random for the winner.
  • US Addresses Only, Sorry Canada.
  • Only 1 post in this thread, if someone posts more than once, I will run another random.
If you want a 2nd chance, I also have a Facebook Contest going on right now as well. Feel free to enter it too, but it's not required for this contest.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the contest. One of my favorite juices is Bluebeard by Velvet Vapor. It's all vg and is a black and blue berry tobacco blend.

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Slartibartfast by The Vapor Chief. A cherry Cavendish tobacco, notes of oak and cherry with a slight hint of vanilla, 50/50 mix 18 mg nicotine.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
V-Frost from Vaporboost is my current ADV. Might change tomorrow but that's one of the great things about vaping... options!
Thanks for the contest!

Alien Piss, a raspberry lemonaide, 50/50 mix 8mg nicotine that I get from a local store in Marietta..But Im currently on the hunt for a new favorite. I might even find it in this thread haha

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My favorite is Cinnamon by Maximum Vapes. I love the pink one!

aussie

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
MY favorite at this moment is Strawberry Shortcake from Hooliganvapes

remark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the great contest! My long time favorite is Blue Honey from Vape Dudes. It is a very sweet blueberry with some interesting (ie. hard to describe) notes that have me coming back bottle after bottle.

standinthestars

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thumper from The Standard is my newest obsession. Remember the candy called sweet-tarts? This is it exactly, and it is so good!

iota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My favorite is Cafe Mocha from Halo. Coffees and chocolates are my preference and Cafe Mocha is the best of the many, many I have tried. It is described as cappuccino with mocha/hazelnut, but it is far more complex and unique to me. Thanks for the chance at this prize!

I love dna vapor London bridges. It is an earl grey tea with a sweet creme brûlée finish. Absolutely love it because it reminds me of being a kid.

TheNebulousMind

Member For 4 Years
A truly pocketable device would be super noice.

My favorite juice currently is Blue Moo by Mt Baker Vapor. It tastes like a vanilla cupcake with cream cheese frosting and real blueberries - I went for max VG this time so I can make weather systems.

VanOccupanther

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pegasus Milk from CravinVapes. Creamy bakery type flavor.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
First I have to say how cool I think this gkveaway is! Thank you! Now... my favorite juice is a house brand strawberry banana from Smart Ash (brick and mortar store in Canton, Ohio)
I started with the 24 mg, have had 18 16 and 0. It is 50/50 blend. Recently they were out of it foe awhile and some great people on here gave me their favorite places to buy this flavor, some are steeping, and right now I am having trouble with flavor ghosting so I am waiting on an order with some new tanks in it so I can compare these to my davorite! Thanks again, very cool contest.

patjar43

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Insane Eliquid stripper cake. It's a strawberry/blueberry cake.

traderljp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
STL Gooey Butter Cake by Vape A Licious Juice. This is an extremely sweet, creamy/buttery spice cake vape that has become my number one.

TY!

Monoxide

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My favorite.... hmmm I'd have to go with Hawk Sauce by Mt. baker vapor

biglenny1211

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My fav by far would have to be "JAWS" by Hold Fast Vapors....kind of got that old jaw breaker flavor to it..............

LeslieVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fav? This morning its my nana puddin. After lunch I'll switch to my secret sauce, tonight sweet vanilla mint. All 50/50 0nic, and sweet and decedent! I'd love the pink one please! Thanks ...love Innokin!

Misterluan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Jizmogoblin by Gwar. Blueberry with nuts and custard

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Banana pudding by Nicoticket, best banana vape I had :)

Thanks for the contest, if did win, this would be PIFed to the wife :)

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
STRAWBURST from Mothers Milk wta
6mg 80vg
fantastic strawberry flavor

.30CalSolution

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tell Innokin to please fix the buttons on their SVD's, 3 sent for replacement after just a few weeks. Could had been a bad batch though as they were ordered together. 1 other had an internal short and was charging the outside with .3v felt like someone burning your palm. Lol would love to give the CLK a try.

Daily for the past few years as nothing else seems to do..or it could be the cinnamon has cooked my tastebuds..

Atomic Cinnacide by TastyVapor. Thanks for the contest!

dinkgirl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My current favorite flavor is Island Cream 12mg by Tex-Vape.com. It is a pineapple, coconut, cream and rum flavor. Tastes just like a good pina colada.

Ghostrider

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kryptonite by Vape o holic

LimeB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am loving "French Pipe" from Highbrow Vapors , in 12mg PG/VG 70/30 . Like a cherry ripe cigar. mmmmmm

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the contest!
My current fave is Shirley Temple from Nude Nicotine. The drink is made with ginger ale and grenadine, a sweet red syrup. It is nice and refreshing for the summer! I use tanks mostly and am vaping 18 mg. :)

Bahas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for the contest.
Gambit by Five Pawns. On the inhale it is a yummy apple pie a la mode, and a sumptuous buttery crust on the exhale.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have been doing Essence Ice by ELiquid Planet. Not a fan of tobacco flavors but do like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors