ENDED - Win OBS Cube Mini, A Portable Resin Kit for MTL Vapers--4/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys, today we bring you a compact kit from OBS Cube family - Cube Mini as prize, which is smaller and slimmer than its old brother. Following the trends, it adopts exquisite resin panels for attractive appearance. Designed for MTL vapes with low power output, OBS Cube Mini comes with a 1500mAH built-in battery to provide you a long-lasting vaping. The same big and responsive round button makes operation easier than ever. Cube Mini has two ejuice capacity choices of 2ml/3ml, meeting different vaping needs. It features two different bottom airflow system - big hole for S1 mesh coil and four little holes for Ni coil. The top filling design can help you prevent the leakage issues. Moreover, the innovative cores matches with ejuice of different strength to bring you dense flavor. Wanna bring it home for free? Join us now!

8sgjcOn.jpg

To enter:

1.What do you think of this OBS Cube Mini?

2.Have you used any resin devices before? If yes, please write down their names. If not, just comment with OBS Cube Mini.

3.Share the pics of your current vaping devices or any vape memes with us.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on April 29, 2019.
2.Each person can post 6 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #231 @midknight420! You are our winner.
TN869WB.png

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interests, you can pick one from https://www.heavengifts.com/product/OBS-Cube-Mini-Kit-with-Mesh.html.

Last edited:

00jim2

Member For 3 Years
#1 The Cube Mini is gorgeous!!! Looks like a work of art. It's a MTL dream! I want one. Maybe more than one because all the colors are beautiful.

dunskoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
#Post 1
What do you think of this OBS Cube Mini?
OBS Cube Mini is great! I really like the OBS Cube kit, the OBS Cube Mini even more like it. It has become even smaller, which means it will be more comfortable to lie in your hand, this is now a super stealth device.

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I love how cute it is! Great resin colors too! I've actually wanted to try a Cube product for a while now!

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
1.What do you think of this OBS Cube Mini? I love the OBS Cube. The mini sounds like it'll be just as good. I love the size and the colors are fantastic!

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
2.Have you used any resin devices before? If yes, please write down their names. If not, just comment with OBS Cube Mini.
I've used the Voopoo Drag 2 and Voopoo X217.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
3.Share the pics of your current vaping devices or any vape memes with us.
Zerob-422x706.jpg

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
4.Share the pics of your current vaping devices or any vape memes with us.
Zero2b-1114x1981.jpg

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
5. Share the pics of your current vaping devices or any vape memes with us.
X2172b.jpg

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
6. Share the pics of your current vaping devices or any vape memes with us.
Screenshot_20190422-031410_Chrome.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Cube looks great. Compact and built well.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have used the obs cube a few times. I liked it. Worked great with an rta on it. The only change I'd make would be a larger battery. Even with that said i would purchase one if the need arises for another pc of gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors