ENDED - Win Vapefly Core RTA, Circuit pattern design, Q airflow system--8/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Want to add another atomizer to your collection? The Vapefly Core RTA is a master piece RTA crafted by German 103 Team and Vapefly. This rebuildable tank supports both single coil and dual coil built. Don’t forget the Q airflow system with large air slots with will bring you optimal flavor and massive clouds.

VhoCBb9.jpg

To enter:

Tell us in the comment the atomizer you’re using at the moment and why you like it to be automatically entered to win.

Example:
I am currently using the Easy One EDA since it is easy to use and doesn’t require coil building. It makes coil replacing much easier.

Note:
1. We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on August 20, 2018.
2. Each person can post 3 times at most.

------------------------------------Surprise----------------------------------

Winner also gets the Vapefly Girebolt Organic Cotton, 100% organic Japanese Cotton*1.
yfxVqxY.jpg

Vapefly Firebolt Organic Cotton is well made wick material for coil building. It has been arranged well in advance to make the building process easier. It is super absorbent and delivers superior flavor and a smooth throat hit. Enjoy a better building experience with Vapefly Firebolt Organic Cotton now!
----------------------------------------------------------
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Congratulations #26 @aHussyNamedTron!
oCLNo3A.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format.
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Vapefly Core RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$30.68 by using the 15% off code “AHG15”.

Last edited:

Just Lil Clouds

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I do not have any RTA's yet. I am currently using the Pyro RDTA, easy to build on, great flavor and nice clouds

Last edited:

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I'm using a Geekvape Zeus RTA right now. Great flavor for a single coil, and NO LEAKS!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1.)
I'm using a Big Baby Beast. I like it cuz I can try all sorts of coils from many different brands.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2.)
I'm using a Geekvape Griffin. I use it because It gives me the perfect draw and flavor. The Griffin was my first RTA and I still use one daily.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3.)
I'm also using a Geekvape Ammit. I got it cuz it was on sale and uses a single coil. I like it so far.

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I am currently using the Asmodus Zesthia RTA since it iproduces great flavor!

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I am currently using the Drop Solo RDA since it produces great flavor and easy to build!

Nextron

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite Digiflavor Siren V2 22 mm.
Convenient filling. No problem with hi VG liquid (80%VG)
Highest quality of production.
upload_2018-8-14_12-23-13.png

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
1) I use Lemo 2 RTA's because they're easy to build on and give me my perfect vape.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
2) I also have a couple of Geekvape Blitzens. Love these too because I can change them up between one or two coils.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
3) Latest acquisition is a Kylin Mini which is also a really great single coil RTA.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. I really enjoy my Steamcrave Aromamizer Supreme v2 because of its options to use the single coil deck, postless deck & velocity deck. Also the additional 8ml tanks, ultem tank. Plenty of options.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2. Enjoy my Geekvape Zeus, OBS Engine Nano & Augvape Intake for top airflow, no leaks when out & about.

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I also use the Aero Mesh tank I got with the Aegis Legend. The mesh coils are really good.

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I am using a Innokin Scion (1) with the RTA, It's easy to build on and has great flavor and nice vapor production.

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2. I also like the Innokin Scion factory coils (the .50 ohm) they are the best "drop in" coils that I have used.

Dавно хочу этот атом,люблю одну спираль,Аммит 22 мм сейчас у меня постоянно.Было бы прекрасно получить подарок на мой День рождения 21 августа!

I am using at the moment serpent smm(2 of them) and Kylin mini Rta, and i think it is time to try 2 coil setup!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G950F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Mad Dog RDA (v1) I actually own 4 of them, when I like something I stock up :D

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
# 1
I am using the Ehpro - Bachelor X because it's a flavor machine.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
# 2
I am using the Freemax Mesh Pro because it's a flavor machine.

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
# 3
I am using the Vapefly Wormhole Rta because it's a flavor machine.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Today it's the Bachelor X from Ehpro. Another single coil, so my battery lasts a long time. Great flavor RTA

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I am currently using the Freemax Mesh Pro. I like it because the flavor is great & it produces nice thick full vapor, 2 things I require in any atomizer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Boris_bmp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Themis RTA (coil version) by Digiflavor is tasty leakproof RTA with the ability to install 1 or 2 spirals
b0NAP0q.png

Ashraf1025

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. I'm using Dead Rabbit. It's awesome. Flavor is amazing considering I have A jacked up nose and can't smell or taste flavors that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors