Become a Patron!

Windrose mod accessories? Please help!

rades

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I'm ordering the windrose mod with all 3 length tubes. Normally, it comes with 1 top cap, and one bottom cap.

Is there anywhere to buy just the top and bottom caps for the windrose so I can use all three length tubes at the same time without having to switch em out?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rades

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's the Hcigar clone. I wish it was easy to do this with mods, it's kind of frustrating because I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to do this!

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the Hcigar clone. I wish it was easy to do this with mods, it's kind of frustrating because I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to do this!

I hear ya. I'm sure you've thought of it, but if it's really important that you have a separate set of fire buttons and top caps, buying another $25 clone to part out is cheaper than just buying an authentic fire button. The chinese aren't going to sell you a set of buttons.

rades

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wonder why that one is so cheap, if in fact it's hcigar. I've seen those for 30 bucks.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder why that one is so cheap, if in fact it's hcigar. I've seen those for 30 bucks.

Don't know, but after looking for 5 minutes, I saw a few at $24.95. Still, that's pretty darn cheap for an entire 3 tube mod. I have 7 authentic smpl mods, 3 of which are 18350 tubes. Extra fire buttons are $60. When I bought the 3 tubes altogether , they discounted 3 extra buttons for $40 each.

VU Sponsors