Become a Patron!

Wine Flavors

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anybody ever try FW's Blush Chablis or Merlot? I bought samples of both on a whim and now I am a bit at a loss of where to begin with them. I guess based on other FW flavors to start them at somewhere around 15-20%?

They smell a bit strange, but I'm reserving judgement until I taste a sample. Thinking a mulled wine might be good for the holidays, but I need to pull the base off first.

Anybody ever make a convicing standalone wine flavor?

Cheers!

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A pretty good suggestions that works with all new flavors, start low and go up. With FW/TFA/LA, start @ 5% and increase to taste. With FA/INW/HS flavors start @ 1% and go up.

This is a very GENERAL statement.

Cigmod VonToker

Member For 4 Years
Your FW wine flavors might turn out to be real good. We have the FW Pink Champagne flavor and it is by far and away the most popular wine flavor we offer. To me it doesn't taste like Champagne so much but does taste like some kind of wine and whatever that is it's good. We haven't tried FW's other wines but more than likely they will be similar to Pink Champagne in the flavor percentage department. People using single coil clearos generally are happy at about 20% to 25%. People using newer dual coil clearos vape it mostly between 15% to 20%. Our testing tank for this flavor is an Aspire ETS with a 20% flavor 50/50 pg/vg, zero nic. We have a few people with the Nautilus using the BVC's and they seem to mostly like it about 15% and the one Kayfun guy who occasionally vapes Pink Champagne likes it at 10% with organic Jap cotton wicks. We don't have a very a large max vg dripping crowd so I'm not sure what the percentage would be for them but probably around 10%. Then there's people who like what ever percentage you make for them. Some people are very fussy and others don't give a shit. When mixing you naturally have to consider your personal taste but should think about the hardware you use. If you use several different set ups you might need several different mixes to keep your flavor level perfect and consistent between them depending on how particular you are. Hopefully this will give you a ballpark idea of what you might start with considering the equipment you have.

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the info- that is very helpful! I'll post my impressions here when I get around to doing single flavor mixes of these.

VU Sponsors