Become a Patron!

Wing'd Eggnog

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alright guys, so I decided to wing this and it came out excellent! I actually love this vape so much!

I used drops, for this shit. Why? I didn't feel like doing any "dishes", after doing the real dishes!

Here's how she was done.

(I did the nic/bases last night)
.3 Nic (100mg/vg)
3mL PG
6.5mL VG

I then winged some drops into the mix. You know, for science 'n shit.
5 drops Holiday Spice (TPA/TFA)
2 drops MTS Vape Wizard (FA)
3 drops DX Sweet Cream (TPA/TFA)
2 drops Marshmellow (TPA/TFA)

I then put the bottle into a cup of hot water from the tap, shook it like I was furiously beating.

Loaded my barrel (tank, whatever) and vaped that shit, at 27.0w-not much flavour.

Went up to 42.5w and then ALL THE FLAVOUR, and THICK CREAMY CLOUDS!

Sorry that it's not too scientific or nothing, but fuck it! This turned out really great! At least for me!

I can have a "dessert" and not have to take insulin (I'm a type 1 diabetic)!!!

I also mixed this, while listening to "SICK OF YOU"-GWAR

- which you can listen to, here.

If you have the flavours and give this a shot! It's a great shake 'n vape!

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats on winging it! Sometimes that works out happily :)

Thanks! It certainly tastes awesome in my tank, but I can't seem to get the flavour out of it, while dripping.

PS-I just started dripping today, been trying to figure it out on my own.

Any threads or links that I should look at?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! It certainly tastes awesome in my tank, but I can't seem to get the flavour out of it, while dripping.

PS-I just started dripping today, been trying to figure it out on my own.

Any threads or links that I should look at?
That's odd that a dripper is giving you less flavor. Usually it's the other way around. For questions on using an rda try checking out other parts of the forum. (Go to the bottom of this screen, click on "Forums" and peruse at will).

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's odd that a dripper is giving you less flavor. Usually it's the other way around. For questions on using an rda try checking out other parts of the forum. (Go to the bottom of this screen, click on "Forums" and peruse at will).

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm getting like a rootbeer flavour, from it. I can get a creamy flavour too, at a different wattage. But I can't get the full eggnog flavour, yet. I think I may have to keep trying different wattages.

I was burning some of my Citrus Cool (the trident citrus, one I made) at 149w and man that was awesome, dripping.

Alright, I'll be sure to take a look at the part of the forum. It will be my first time, venturing out of the DIY E-Liquid section. Hahaha :p

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm getting like a rootbeer flavour, from it.

I've found that juice taste can vary a lot depending on the tank, dripper, etc that you are using. What tastes good in one might not taste so good in a different one. You may taste certain flavors in one, but not in another. It sucks :confused:, but that seems to be the nature of it. At least for me. I mainly use a Mutation-X dripper, Atlantis 2, and Kanger Subtank. I've made recipes that I love in my Atlantis, but don't like at all in my Kanger and vice-versa.

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've found that juice taste can vary a lot depending on the tank, dripper, etc that you are using. What tastes good in one might not taste so good in a different one. You may taste certain flavors in one, but not in another. It sucks :confused:, but that seems to be the nature of it. At least for me. I mainly use a Mutation-X dripper, Atlantis 2, and Kanger Subtank. I've made recipes that I love in my Atlantis, but don't like at all in my Kanger and vice-versa.

That makes sense, but is kind of weird though. Haha.

I only have the one tank, but I now have 3 RDA's; so I've got lots of "testing" to do! ;)

VU Sponsors