Become a Patron!

Winners of CigaBuy Contest held in 13th, March.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, all,
Here CigaBuy's contest is over now. Thanks for all of your participation and calling, we get 75 participants here and reach the aim finally.
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...sigelei-mini-orchid-v6-and-50-off-code.61139/
And I have done the drawing, winner of the first drawing is from the first 20 participant will get one Orchid V6. Winner of the second drawing is from all participants will get one sigelei mini. Winner of third drawing is from all participants will get a 50% off coupon code of the sigelei mini (If you don't like the sigelei mini, you can ask for a 50% off coupon code for any single product that is around $40 or under $40).
So, according to the drawing rank, the three lucky numbers are: 9, 18, 43, they are: @Sully, @freemind, @Demoniacal . Congrats to these three lucky men! @Sully will get an Orchid V6, @freemind will get an Authentic Sigelei mini, @Demoniacal will get a 50% off code for sigelei mini. You can contact me through PM to get your prize!! :D:p
Lucky to all!!!;);)

VU参与者1.jpg VU参与者2.jpg VU参与者3.jpg VU 参与者4.jpg VU获奖者1.jpg VU获奖者2.jpg VU获奖者3.jpg

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats ya'll!

BeauJeur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn my name was spelt wrong again!! Maybe next time youll spell my name right so i can claim my prizes LOL just kidding!! Congrats to the winners and thanks again for the amazing giveaways @pearlzeng

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats to the winners!

You will love the Orchid and the Mini as I do I am sure!

VU Sponsors