Member For 4 Years
tumblr_mu2zkaBqYM1rk3qpco1_500_zpsd195338e.jpg

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Let it snow!! :D
I am so excited to see it come this year :)
i wish we could get some down here where I am..
that would really be special!

you know you have snow coming this week.. soon!!! :D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As we speak, it is coming down hard, and into tonight we may have by then, about 5 inches

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We have about 4 inches on the ground here. It is pretty, but it can go away till the holidays. Then it can leave again. People from here in Ohio drive in this every year. Never fails, we get the first snow fall last night and everyone's driving like they're from Florida and haven't dealt with this weather before.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have about 4 inches on the ground here. It is pretty, but it can go away till the holidays. Then it can leave again. People from here in Ohio drive in this every year. Never fails, we get the first snow fall last night and everyone's driving like they're from Florida and haven't dealt with this weather before.
LOL I sooooooooo agree with that

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

I totally agree. My satellite internet (and TV) was MIA all morning due to the snow and the cloud cover.

It is now a whopping 29 deg F (F as in freaking cold here) I am burning propane to keep the house warm (not cheap) and I am getting ready to leave the house for some errands and will have to clean off my car (but at least I have remote start). And if we get too much snow I have to clear my 200' long driveway.

What's not to love?

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I totally agree. My satellite internet (and TV) was MIA all morning due to the snow and the cloud cover.

It is now a whopping 29 deg F (F as in freaking cold here) I am burning propane to keep the house warm (not cheap) and I am getting ready to leave the house for some errands and will have to clean off my car (but at least I have remote start). And if we get too much snow I have to clear my 200' long driveway.

What's not to love?

I didn't realize you were from Ohio. I'm in Akron.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I didn't realize you were from Ohio. I'm in Akron.

I live outside of Ashville, Ohio about 30 miles south of Columbus.

So most likely you have it worse than I do.

Sorry about that!

VU Sponsors