Become a Patron!

[WIP]This Guy wants a Cheesecake

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd love to be able to create a decent strawberry cheesecake or something g similar... I did a search for "cheesecake" in this forum and don't come up with much, so I think a recipe for this would be a great addition.

I have a lot of fruits, creams and a couple custards from FA, CAP, and Sig. I have Graham Cracker from FW and Sig, and I have Cheesecake from FW.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For just a basic Cheesecake flavoring, TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust is really good. Caps NY Cheesecake has many fans, as well.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
10% ripe strawberry, 5% cheesecake w/ Graham, 3% Bavarian cream, 2% vanilla custard. All tfa flavors. Been my adv for 2 months.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's what I have to work with:

FW Cheesecake
FW Graham Cracker
SIG Graham Cracker Flavor
Acetyl pyrazine
a slew of fruits from fa and fw
creams/custards from fa and a couple from sig I believe

Last edited:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's what I have to work with:

FW Cheesecake
FW Graham Cracker
SIG Graham Cracker Flavor
Acetyl pyrazine
a slew of fruits from fa and fw
creams/custards from fa and a couple from sig I believe

Have you tried anything yet? It's funny, but I don't think I've ever come across a recipe that uses FW cheesecake. There are tons that use TFA CC Graham. I've seen TFA Cheesecake (regular cheesecake flavor) combined with TFA Graham at 6% and 8% respectively as a cheesecake base. That seems high on the Graham to me, but I'm not familiar with TFA CC, so...

With what you have, I would try starting with 8-10% fw Cheesecake and 2-4% fw Graham cracker. I *believe* FW Cheesecake has a graham note built into it. The percentage of fruit you add would depend on the fruit and you--both on its strength and how fruity you would like the result to be. eg, for FA lemon, I would use 4% (a lot, but I like lemony). You can always start lower (0.5 - 2% for FA fruits and 2-4% for TFA or FW) and add more if you want more.

If you get started and then report back on your results and with any questions, I'm sure you'll get a lot more specific input. Good luck! I've been thinking of making a cheesecake today too.

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FW Cheesecake is good. Take @lirruping's advice. That will get you started. A lot of it depends on your tastes. Make it and tell us what you like and what you don't.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
May I suggest making a flavoring order if possible?
I get TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust and Cap NY cheese cake. Imo not enough cheese cake flavor in Graham crust cheese cake but goes well with NY Cheesecake. I like it with tfa key Lime and a touch of FA Cold Press

VU Sponsors