Become a Patron!

Wire vendors

mojo21

Member For 1 Year
I'm new to this forum and I'm just wondering where to find the list of wire vendors and comments on there prices and quality. I saw one before but I can't find it again. Any help would be app free appreciated

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

mojo21

Member For 1 Year
Does anyone have any more links for reg. Spools of round and flat wire. And any comments on quality as and pricing

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Temco you can get regular spools of both. Not sure on pricing direct as I buy temco and kbee on eBay. Actually ships faster.kbee isn't great wire but it works. I'd say temco and avs like Smokie posted. Are you wanting cheaper prices? I'm not a master builder but those two are close to the top in quality.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

mojo21

Member For 1 Year
Thx for the input. I just though I would mention that I have just tried ordering from coil society and shall see how they are . Pricing seems good and they processed the order quickly. Also have tried vapewire.ca in Canada and they are decent prices and quick delivery

william.osendott

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was about to link to coil.society. it's all I've used for the last year or so.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm new to this forum and I'm just wondering where to find the list of wire vendors and comments on there prices and quality. I saw one before but I can't find it again. Any help would be app free appreciated

This may be it
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wire-quality-sources.310245/

KBee and Master of Clouds both have very low prices from their wholesale sites; KBee has had dirty wire in high gauges for me, decent ribbon (for me), never used Master of Clouds

I like Coil Society, too - my wire has been great and they have nice customer service

mojo21

Member For 1 Year
Thx for the input. I was looking at the lightning vapes site and it seems if u want 500 ft it comes in a bunch of 25ft spools . That's kinda weird I thought

mojo21

Member For 1 Year
Temco has 26 gauge resistance wire and 26 g non resistance wire. What's the diff. ?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Temco has 26 gauge resistance wire and 26 g non resistance wire. What's the diff. ?

Pure nickel wire, Ni200, is called non-resistance wire

Last edited:

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is non resistance wire ?
Generally used in the configuration of NR-R-NR: where two Non-resistance legs are tied to the Resistance-wire in the middle or welded. It's required in some atties in order to reach the lunatic pos and neg points. Only other folks using it are working really, really hard to reach a specific resistance and "no waste".

It's dirt cheap to buy NR-R-NR on FT, and even after I built a spark-welder it's just 10-100x easier to twist/tie the wires together than it is to weld them at home.

mojo21

Member For 1 Year
Thx for the knowledge! So just an update from my earlier post on this thread ... I received my order of wire from coilsociety today and have to say I am impressed so far . They processed my order very quick and received my package 7 days later in Canada and prices were good . Spooling so far seems good on the 36 and 26 I have tried so far. Will most likely keep ordering from them

LightningVapes

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thx for the input. I was looking at the lightning vapes site and it seems if u want 500 ft it comes in a bunch of 25ft spools . That's kinda weird I thought

I just wanted to make a small correction, we sell spools of 32 AWG & up on spools as long as 1000' contiguous. I think you were looking at the bulk pack section, which is mostly for shops wanting to buy 10 spool packs to resell as singles in their shop.

mojo21

Member For 1 Year
I just wanted to make a small correction, we sell spools of 32 AWG & up on spools as long as 1000' contiguous. I think you were looking at the bulk pack section, which is mostly for shops wanting to buy 10 spool packs to resell as singles in their shop.
Ok sorry for the mis-representation

VU Sponsors