Become a Patron!

Wish?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Has anyone ever ordered from wish.com? I was looking on there and they have a ton of vape stuff dirt cheap! They have rda's and such, all clones, but they have a ton of wire, cotton and tools. I took the plunge and decided to give it a try and got 3 large bags of cotton bacon for $5.70 including shipping! I guess it takes a while to get it but at that price, I will gladly wait. Picked up some various tools as well. Just wondering if anyone else has ordered off there before......

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Has anyone ever ordered from wish.com? I was looking on there and they have a ton of vape stuff dirt cheap! They have rda's and such, all clones, but they have a ton of wire, cotton and tools. I took the plunge and decided to give it a try and got 3 large bags of cotton bacon for $5.70 including shipping! I guess it takes a while to get it but at that price, I will gladly wait. Picked up some various tools as well. Just wondering if anyone else has ordered off there before......
I order from Wish alot. I've never gotten vape gear from them, but lots of other stuff.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Id recommend fastech.com i buy all stuff there

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2 weeks or less from them to me

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thoroughly convinced I keep Wish in business...lol! I have not ordered anything vape related though, except for various little containers for coils, cotton, wire, etc. Will definitely check that out.
They do have another website called Home that sells a lot of cool stuff cheap.

VU Sponsors