Become a Patron!

Wishful Thinking

So since I went to squonking I have fallen in love with it. That said I am yet to find my perfect mod. I am hoping someone here can help.

Does anyone know of something that could make me a mod that is a Vandy Vape Pulse clone that looks like my green Ram?

Basically I want to be able to use 20700 batteries, but I love the look/feel of my green Ram (well black button/510 would be preferable). I also prefer the internals of the Pulse, as my Ram gets hot along the side where the wire runs. Also the Ram doesn't hit nearly as hard

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why not replace that hot wire with a lower gauge(bigger) wire? Thats the nice thing about Box Mods.... They are often fixable. Heck I would not be surprized if pulse guts could be transplanted.

Ram is 18650 only, so would never be able to fit 2x700s in it - too small

Honestly that would be my dream, a Ram box that I could put Pulse guts in. That and enlarged for 2x700 batteries

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I know the 2xxxx batts won't fit.... figured... till the perfect box is found. Why not fix the hot wire issue you are having.... that hot wire is loosing you volts...... a source of drop. Fix it the mod should hit harder.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors