Become a Patron!

Wismec Gnome

Rhyno636

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received this tank and I'm loving it. There are (3) different coils available. The WM01 is good, the WM02 is my favorite, and the WM03 is pretty good as well. What really impresses me is the WM RBA head. I am absolutely impressed with it. The flavor is great, and it doesn't leak at all. The airflow adjusts from sorta tight, to extremely wide open. It holds 4mls and has a very convenient retractable top fill.
Check it out...
https://vapesourcing.com/wismec-gnome-sub-ohm-tank-2ml.html

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep wondering about getting this! It doesn't get mentioned alot but is supposed to be a good tank

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Heads up it's on sale for $12 @ myfreedomsmokes

Can these be used in TC mode? It comes on the gnome 2 comes on the ravage which im thinking of getting but i cant seem to find any info on the coils materials. I assume its stainless but would rather not spend all that money on burnt coils.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The one you linked is only 2ML. Whats going on with that top part? I thought it was like a rdta the way it looks.

shamelin73

Member For 4 Years
there is an insert that you can remove for it to hold 4ml. Here is a link to a youtube to show how to remove it.

Also I didn't think they had a RBA for this?

The_Vapor_Logs

Member For 1 Year
Well I just recieved (in the mail) my rx gen3 with the gnome included, which was intended to run my tfv12, however, like Rhyno636 said above, the gnome is kinda amazing?? I just can't put it down!! The flavor the flavor the flavor OMG... I'm running the wm02 coil, at 50 watts, and i'm stunned at all this flavor!!

I prefer more air flow, but it is pretty good (i'm just used to the tfv12 and mutulator, which have tons of air).

The gnome gets a huge thumbs up from me :)

VU Sponsors