Become a Patron!

Wismec Predator 228/Elabo Tank VG/PG ratio?

I've had my predator for a little over a month now and my local shop recommend PG max liquid. I have a small leak issue with the tank, other than that no problems. I can't seem to find any recommended VG/PG ratios for the tank/mod. Anyone have any recommendations? I think VG may be a little thicker and maybe leak less. Any input would help, Thanks!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've had my predator for a little over a month now and my local shop recommend PG max liquid. I have a small leak issue with the tank, other than that no problems. I can't seem to find any recommended VG/PG ratios for the tank/mod. Anyone have any recommendations? I think VG may be a little thicker and maybe leak less. Any input would help, Thanks!
your shop is terrible. max PG? LMAO
it's a sub ohm tank is 70/30 (vg/pg) is best. a 60/40 or 80/20 would also work ok. I'd be careful with that mod as it has a huge deisgn flaw where the 510 pin just pops out and it's a pretty bad quality. I'd tell the shop to shove it if you can for the bad device and for selling you a bad product and get a refund and buy something elsewhere

your shop is terrible. max PG? LMAO
it's a sub ohm tank is 70/30 (vg/pg) is best. a 60/40 or 80/20 would also work ok. I'd be careful with that mod as it has a huge deisgn flaw where the 510 pin just pops out and it's a pretty bad quality. I'd tell the shop to shove it if you can for the bad device and for selling you a bad product and get a refund and buy something elsewhere
Thanks, I'll try a 70/30 mix next time I get some, they just recommended pg max when I asked which base they recommended with my setup. As for the mod, I did some research an ordered it online, I'm aware of the 510 issue, though I must say I have dropped it and it landed on the tank several times, and it is still solid. I realize it is a design flaw, but it is one I can easily repair, so they didn't recommend the mod I found it on my own. Overall I'm satisfied with the mod, the elabo tank isn't my favorite, but it's not bad. Thanks again for the help, I'll be sure to try the 70/30.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard....:vino: ~what others posted is the God's honest truth......:wave:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I haven't had any issues with the max pg and burning my throat at 12mg. I've tried a max pg at 24mg and a vg/pg at 24mg and both are brutal, but its super smooth at 12mg.
Holy crap another issue can be your nicotine level. I'd say 6mg max for a subohm tank

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies all, I've just returned my predator because of some issues (not reading atomizer/reading atomizer wrong/getting very high voltage/screen going out/etc) I think my issue with the tank was after knocking it over the first time the bottom part (where the air vents are) was loose, when liquid would get down there it would leak out. I really hate that about that elabo tank, other than that issue it was a great tank. I purchased an alien since then (baby tfv8 and big tfv8 tanks) which seem to be much better designed (though I do really favor the elabo tank's refill vs the alien tanks). For the predator vs alien, I really liked the predator mod overall, never had an issue with the 510, the tank was great except for the crappy vent part on the bottom. I'll be getting store credit for my return, maybe wismec will have an updated version soon! As for the juices, the store still recommended max PG for my sub-ohm, but I have since been buying ejuice online and getting great deals (@ .15 per ml vs .50 per ml in store) currently vaping 70/30's and 80/20's @ 6mg (that seems to be pretty standard numbers for ejuice distributors). Thanks all for the advice!

VU Sponsors