Become a Patron!

Wismec predator 228 is it fake?

Hi i purchase a wismec predator 228 today from my local shop and i bought it home to authenticate it and it say 6 people have already entered this code does this mean its a fake?

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
From my understanding it is one unique code for each item. Now that does not mean yours was the fake one but 5 of you probably have a fake one. I would turn around and go straight back to the shop. Find out where they got it from and let them deal with it. Other option is you try and deal with Wismec on your own to see if yours is authentic.

From my understanding it is one unique code for each item. Now that does not mean yours was the fake one but 5 of you probably have a fake one. I would turn around and go straight back to the shop. Find out where they got it from and let them deal with it. Other option is you try and deal with Wismec on your own to see if yours is authentic.

Thanks for the reply i have message the place.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just a FYI - I just saw in a different thread that it took someone two weeks for wismec to get back with him verifying him his mod was authentic. So if the shop is not helpful, be patient. Good luck.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
These cocksucker's make key generators I imagine. While I've never had that happen, I am pretty sure if there able to generate windows keys, and Photoshop, a Chinese product is guaranteed to be easier. And that sucks because the shop probably did nothing wrong.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors