Become a Patron!

Wismec predator 228

I bought 2 predator in October. And I’m having so much problems. The 228 will self fire itself or sometimes, it would not fire at all. When it self fire, I was at a Vape store. We were trying to fix the problems. But it self fired again resulting in burning my hand. The guy at Vape shop was shocked and didn’t want to touch the mod.
I contacted the manufacturer. She asked me to make a video of self firing. And she asked for a receipt. These people do not want to help at all. I asked for the manager but she said I can’t give his email address.
Can anyone help? I need a receipt. Since I fly for living, I’m not sure where I bought the mods.
If anyone has a receipt, please email.
I would really appreciated. Thank you

boeing747pilot

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's fairly normal practice with manufacturers and vendors in China to request video of any malfunctions.

Though it wasn't a Wismec device, I've had one mod that auto fired and the vendor I purchased from was very willing to help me. What I did was search for the email confirmation of the order and gave them the order number. They were able to look it up that way. I'd suggest checking your email, hopefully you still have that information on hand.

Good luck!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Perhaps go online and check your bank for credit card receipts?

VU Sponsors