Become a Patron!

Wismec Reauleaux RX200 battery indicator

I just recently bought this and it is my favorite and has given me no issues until this. I have been using 3 batteries and have been making sure that they are charged fully and it still shows that it is only halfway charged. I tried charging through USB and still nothing worked. How would I go about fixing this? Do i contact Wismec and see if they will send a new one or an updated one?

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Always charge batteries outside the mod in a battery charger.

In a pinch you can charge inside the mod but it does not balance the batteries voltage so you may be over charging one or more. So don't top them off in the mod, just what you need to get through the day till you can get home and charge the batteries properly.

If you charged in a battery charger and not in the mod, when you say it shows only half way charged, is that when you fire it? Or when it's at rest?

Cloud-control

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I totally agree with FQ06 charging batteries in a MOD is never a good idear i currently have a Wismec Rx200 it was my first box Mod and not it does the same thing the readings are out and the device displays incorrect data, i would suggest possibly trying upgrade the firmware on the device which may or may not repair the issue but i would try something along those lines before trying to get a replacement because it will all bank upon how long you have had the device.

Cloud Control

VapeS1000r

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not charging through usb is worth returning. Looks like a faulty device.
I would not want to vape through a faulty device.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just recently bought this and it is my favorite and has given me no issues until this. I have been using 3 batteries and have been making sure that they are charged fully and it still shows that it is only halfway charged. I tried charging through USB and still nothing worked. How would I go about fixing this? Do i contact Wismec and see if they will send a new one or an updated one?

Hi Julie. I would def contact Wismec, they'll tell you if there's a software update to fix that battery indicator issue or if it's something that you need to send in to get fixed, either way, contacting them would be best.

Just a little advice before I go. Charging mod's through the USB (including the Reauleaux) is never a good idea. You should always charge your batteries (married) in an actual charger; mod's may charge through USB, but not efficiently as a charger would. Chargers will keep your batteries healthy and last longer than charging via mod. Also, if you use the 3 battery mod for the 2/3, keep those 3 together always, used together, charged together. If you use the 2 battery mode, use another set of 2 batteries, used together, charged together (married).

Hope your issue gets fixed.

Happy plumes!

VU Sponsors