Become a Patron!

Wismec reuleaux 2/3

immykhan

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After upgrading Some strange problem occasionally it shows atomizer short messageand there is no ohm reading in my mod.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There's a problem with your atty then. Coils or shorting or something.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd try putting a new coil in, although I used to have a cleito that shorted an had to get a new tank but also the rx 2/3 has a dodgy 510 & can struggle to read tanks after prolonged use. However I never had a problem with the mod and it's more likely to be your tank or coil.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Happens with my RX200X ever since I got it there are threads on it if you search for them. Ether unscrew the tank, hit the fire button to clear it and put the tank back on or I just pop out a battery and put it back in and let it reboot.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happens with my RX200X ever since I got it there are threads on it if you search for them. Ether unscrew the tank, hit the fire button to clear it and put the tank back on or I just pop out a battery and put it back in and let it reboot.
It's down to the 510 reading certain atomizers wrong ain't it. I went with the Battlestar as it is the same shape I liked with my wismec mods but alot smaller.
However my 510 on my rx300 is alot better for some reason

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's down to the 510 reading certain atomizers wrong ain't it. I went with the Battlestar as it is the same shape I liked with my wismec mods but alot smaller.
However my 510 on my rx300 is alot better for some reason
I love my Battlestar, I'm waiting for the labor day sales next week to get another one.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my Battlestar, I'm waiting for the labor day sales next week to get another one.
I borrowed my mates cos he wanted me to do some tests. It's accurate, performs well & I have dropped it onto concrete loads of times, there's no marks on it at all and it still works flawlessly. It's my favourite mod since the tesla nano steampunk. I'm a bit let down by the tesla wye, just the way it looks & it's too light.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What colour battlestar you have?? I'm getting a stainless steel one & may get a white one cos this is gonna become my main mod.

VU Sponsors