Become a Patron!

Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3/Gnome Combo

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So I won a contest on Sunday from Heavens Gifts and they sent me a Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen3 Box mod and Gnome tank to go with it.
I just got the RX Gen3 and Gnome this morning and I am loving this thing so far. I was totally surprised that DHL had it at my door so quickly also. (4 days) Thank you so much for sending it out so quick!
Normally I expect a two week wait time for a package to be delivered to the USA when it is coming from China or anywhere overseas.
So for the box mod, I am loving it. I had a Reuleaux R300 a few months ago that I had used for a while, but this RX Gen3 is way better and nicer looking/feeling. The Reuleaux RX gen 3 is much more comfortable in my hand, and it's smaller but just as powerful. I havent had any problems so far, I'm really liking it.
I luckily got the black/black version that I had hoped I was going to get. I love how stocky the tank looks compared to the height of the Gen 3 mod. I also really like the vent holes on each side of the box. I recently bought some Samsung 25R INR's so the green of the batteries shows through the vents. It adds a bit of color to it's looks and I like that.
I was a bit skeptical about the battery door at first when looking at it online. I really liked the older style of the battery door with the back plate and the magnets, but this new hinge style battery door is a lot nicer than I thought it was going to be. It clicks nicely when it closes, and it isn't hard to open or close. The door itself feels and looks like the same metal that the box itself is made out of. If the battery door would have been a cheap plastic then I would have been worried that it might break later on. I am glad they went with a solid build on the Gen3.
The Gnome Tank is my favorite so far, I love this thing. The Gnome hits so nicely with the 0.2 OHM coil I put in it. The airflow is good, since I am a straight to lung vaper. I haven't had any dry hits, I let the coil wear in a little bit and now it hits like a champ at 130 watts. I have had a few different tanks in the past like the Smok Big Baby, Big Baby Beast, Cloud beast, Aspire Atlantis Evo, DeadModz, FreeMax Starre Pure and a few RDAs/RDTA's and this Gnome is definitely my favorite so far. Normally when I get a tank and the ohms are lower than 0.3 then it either has so much cotton in it that the airflow is so limited or it just vapes the juice off so quick that the cotton burns but this thing is vaping like a champ. It's definitely a flavor chaser, juices that I thought tasted good in my Smok tanks are simply amazing in this Gnome, normally I have to use a 20-23 mm tank for big flavor and with big flavor normally I get small clouds, but this Gnome gives me both. I can't think of anything negative besides the maximum 4ml juice capacity, otherwise it's great so far. That means nothing to me with the flavor/clouds this thing gives out though, I am going to make this my normal everyday vape tank now. i would use this Gnome over a Smok big baby beast even if the Gnome had 2ml max capacity. It's just worth it for the pros that this tank has. Another thing i really like about this tank is the slide action for the juice fill hole. You must tank the drip tip out because the drip tip extends lower than the top slide peice, then you slide the top part back and fill your juice up. It's a clever idea and i like this over the Smok's rotating action. The Smok seal always got caught up in the action and ended up not sealing correctly anymore after that, it would open up in my pocket. So this Gnome slide action is a very nice idea.
nBUUbHje1xj_fRD2C-pK9Q-U9r9uleXwvh60FWoP4aGyqxleZMMQnLVXlEsRNFtOdPkWMEoQpSGW6RP7e7D4wHw_G9ZEubkTKWLJaSINlDjsnPq6Y6CzlfSOAO5ZP2l1iLCg7Rd9hNNTI-hb1sJi4BXDRtxL6MphYOt2Ng_bqkvaXHJ2zWUhUCcm0WdkxV-Wavl2k59gxouJm9rt65bW93LU8OhNrXhsd8_oexAafqQK0LCKM4jf-yh63exF1WIGQFDcC87-3mpF-5PNZzKhY4dGG9Q-gmhq080a9mCujAECyhO8TEzbcnxMWcBYh3sFRT9CWFQ9TRjlqi4UGPQ3n87giPHnfWTtLNAeJciuKZhxkos5WROjx9NyDSdsYoFD06IXzL5tgkVB4e7IPl1ovxBy0yoKjXeHGkjFKEq4ZvOGX7ocJvyU6EV9vJw7bld-Xe0mdHJ1AF9CPKXupCWM6HRGXSp-yhCEue92b8NuSFqbsveuzetaP0rGd9QW-2iVFKTd2u4khdNMi6fb8utol78jTRxQvkFJIjLa5iu6rToiNgkJ-zLLMfgMvcwSuX4NGOb1u15lqW4WFTDv8rNFiZ_L-f1dG_zwtfH6_r5K2w=w585-h780-no

I will write a follow up mini review on how this Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3/Gnome Combo is holding up in a week or two.

Thank you so much @Heaven Gifts for giving me the chance to win this combo box and tank by Wismec!
To check out the Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen3 Box mod and Gnome Tank go to
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/WISMEC-Reuleaux-RX-GEN-3-TC-Kit-300W.html
It is definitely worth the buy if your are looking for a solid, good looking box that gives good clouds and amazing flavor.

Attachments

• IMG_20170922_185945.jpg
    IMG_20170922_185945.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20170922_185925.jpg
    IMG_20170922_185925.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20170922_190100.jpg
    IMG_20170922_190100.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20170922_185647.jpg
    IMG_20170922_185647.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20170922_190017.jpg
    IMG_20170922_190017.jpg
    972.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I won a contest on Sunday from Heavens Gifts and they sent me a Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen3 Box mod and Gnome tank to go with it.
I just got the RX Gen3 and Gnome this morning and I am loving this thing so far. I was totally surprised that DHL had it at my door so quickly also. (4 days) Thank you so much for sending it out so quick!
Normally I expect a two week wait time for a package to be delivered to the USA when it is coming from China or anywhere overseas.
So for the box mod, I am loving it. I had a Reuleaux R300 a few months ago that I had used for a while, but this RX Gen3 is way better and nicer looking/feeling. The Reuleaux RX gen 3 is much more comfortable in my hand, and it's smaller but just as powerful. I havent had any problems so far, I'm really liking it.
I luckily got the black/black version that I had hoped I was going to get. I love how stocky the tank looks compared to the height of the Gen 3 mod. I also really like the vent holes on each side of the box. I recently bought some Samsung 25R INR's so the green of the batteries shows through the vents. It adds a bit of color to it's looks and I like that.
I was a bit skeptical about the battery door at first when looking at it online. I really liked the older style of the battery door with the back plate and the magnets, but this new hinge style battery door is a lot nicer than I thought it was going to be. It clicks nicely when it closes, and it isn't hard to open or close. The door itself feels and looks like the same metal that the box itself is made out of. If the battery door would have been a cheap plastic then I would have been worried that it might break later on. I am glad they went with a solid build on the Gen3.
The Gnome Tank is my favorite so far, I love this thing. The Gnome hits so nicely with the 0.2 OHM coil I put in it. The airflow is good, since I am a straight to lung vaper. I haven't had any dry hits, I let the coil wear in a little bit and now it hits like a champ at 130 watts. I have had a few different tanks in the past like the Smok Big Baby, Big Baby Beast, Cloud beast, Aspire Atlantis Evo, DeadModz, FreeMax Starre Pure and a few RDAs/RDTA's and this Gnome is definitely my favorite so far. Normally when I get a tank and the ohms are lower than 0.3 then it either has so much cotton in it that the airflow is so limited or it just vapes the juice off so quick that the cotton burns but this thing is vaping like a champ. It's definitely a flavor chaser, juices that I thought tasted good in my Smok tanks are simply amazing in this Gnome, normally I have to use a 20-23 mm tank for big flavor and with big flavor normally I get small clouds, but this Gnome gives me both. I can't think of anything negative besides the maximum 4ml juice capacity, otherwise it's great so far. That means nothing to me with the flavor/clouds this thing gives out though, I am going to make this my normal everyday vape tank now. i would use this Gnome over a Smok big baby beast even if the Gnome had 2ml max capacity. It's just worth it for the pros that this tank has. Another thing i really like about this tank is the slide action for the juice fill hole. You must tank the drip tip out because the drip tip extends lower than the top slide peice, then you slide the top part back and fill your juice up. It's a clever idea and i like this over the Smok's rotating action. The Smok seal always got caught up in the action and ended up not sealing correctly anymore after that, it would open up in my pocket. So this Gnome slide action is a very nice idea.
nBUUbHje1xj_fRD2C-pK9Q-U9r9uleXwvh60FWoP4aGyqxleZMMQnLVXlEsRNFtOdPkWMEoQpSGW6RP7e7D4wHw_G9ZEubkTKWLJaSINlDjsnPq6Y6CzlfSOAO5ZP2l1iLCg7Rd9hNNTI-hb1sJi4BXDRtxL6MphYOt2Ng_bqkvaXHJ2zWUhUCcm0WdkxV-Wavl2k59gxouJm9rt65bW93LU8OhNrXhsd8_oexAafqQK0LCKM4jf-yh63exF1WIGQFDcC87-3mpF-5PNZzKhY4dGG9Q-gmhq080a9mCujAECyhO8TEzbcnxMWcBYh3sFRT9CWFQ9TRjlqi4UGPQ3n87giPHnfWTtLNAeJciuKZhxkos5WROjx9NyDSdsYoFD06IXzL5tgkVB4e7IPl1ovxBy0yoKjXeHGkjFKEq4ZvOGX7ocJvyU6EV9vJw7bld-Xe0mdHJ1AF9CPKXupCWM6HRGXSp-yhCEue92b8NuSFqbsveuzetaP0rGd9QW-2iVFKTd2u4khdNMi6fb8utol78jTRxQvkFJIjLa5iu6rToiNgkJ-zLLMfgMvcwSuX4NGOb1u15lqW4WFTDv8rNFiZ_L-f1dG_zwtfH6_r5K2w=w585-h780-no

I will write a follow up mini review on how this Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3/Gnome Combo is holding up in a week or two.

Thank you so much @Heaven Gifts for giving me the chance to win this combo box and tank by Wismec!
To check out the Wismec Reuleaux RX Gen3 Box mod and Gnome Tank go to
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/WISMEC-Reuleaux-RX-GEN-3-TC-Kit-300W.html
It is definitely worth the buy if your are looking for a solid, good looking box that gives good clouds and amazing flavor.
I'm loving my Gen 3, too. No complaints and no problems. :) I need to order more coils for my Gnome!

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I have no complaints of any wismec product, but I won't be buying from them until they take care of the wobbly ass 510. my wismec indestructible wobbles on it so it's not a "only our stuff works" because it doesn't. I haven't had problems with it but it's because I *baby* my things. In reality I grew up with nothing, recovering from a 12 year EDITED BY MODERATOR and alcohol addiction. I've never had nice things ever. So now, I really appreciate the things

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I have no complaints of any wismec product, but I won't be buying from them until they take care of the wobbly ass 510. my wismec indestructible wobbles on it so it's not a "only our stuff works" because it doesn't. I haven't had problems with it but it's because I *baby* my things. In reality I grew up with nothing, recovering from a 12 year EDITED BY MODERATOR and alcohol addiction. I've never had nice things ever. So now, I really appreciate the things

How are you using 130 watts? I have the exact setup, using the .15 coil and I can't get over 60 watts without getting a dry hit. I took out the tpd ring to get more juice into the tank. Could this be the problem?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using Tapatalk

Deebee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I sometimes chain vape the gnome with the .2 ohm coil at up to 80-100 watts with no problems.
I just sent my mod back to Wismec for replacement under warranty. The screen faded and finally failed completely after 2 weeks of being barely readable.
At least they have a US service center.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I didn't say I used it at 130. If so it was a typo. My 2s is very over powered. I don't know if it's just mine or if this had been an issue it's with stock firmware. I use it at Max 80. But I could use 130 higher wattage means you have to wick entirely differently. And, there is no room for error.

You must have a good amount, but you can't clog your coils either. Granted at 130 I'd be dripping every two or three hits. The indestructible's juice wells are good for how small it is.

Deebee

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My bad I was speaking on the limits of the factory gnome coil head in reference to the original post and another post which appeared to reference the gnome tank and dry hits at over 60 watts.
I mostly drip these days but the gnome is at least a decent choice for a low profile tank that will handle over 100watts.
Once you learn how to manipulate your vape with various coil builds, factory coil heads seem pretty limiting.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors