Become a Patron!

Wismec RX 2/3 keeps resetting to vw (power) mode

Experts,

I searched but couldnt find this topic anywhere so started a new one, please pardon if this already exists. To give a little background, although have been vaping for close to a year and half now, I still consider myself a beginner as am not too technical and just go by what tastes good.

Moving on to the issue, I have a Wismec RX 2/3 which I've used for almost 6 months now and haven't had any issues with it till recently. I've been using a Uwell crown tank with .15 ohm coils and usually have it set at around 240c and 50 watts in TCNi mode. This tank has been used for almost a year and half and again have had no complaints so far. Just recently I bought the Uwell Valyrian tank and that's what I've been having issues with. I am trying to use this tank in temp control mode but as soon as I hit fire, it resets to vw (power) mode. I believe the coil is .15 ohm as that's the only one available at the moment. I've upgraded firmware thinking it may be an issue due to the older firmware but even that hasn't helped. Even tried switching back to the old crown tank to see if the mod has gone bad but it works absolutely fine with that. Please help!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's how wismec does tc, it doesn't really do it. Have looked into the artic fox firmware? That should solve your tc issues

Thanks, that fixed the temp control issue. However, the new interface is a bit confusing and the tip is getting too hot even with a short vape, What settings would be recommended for valyrian tank coupled with wismex rx 2/3?

VU Sponsors