Become a Patron!

Wismec RX GEN3

Hello guys ,
IIm using an RX Gen3 with an RTA troll and im getting No atomizer found error , but not every time when i press fire. I can take couple of puffs and than bang. As i see seems to read the coil with a little delay.
I changed 3 different coils (3 mm and 3.5 mm) 510 conector and positive pin , cleaned (they were clean anyway) Changed with arcticfox frimware , but same thing. This is my first mod , i got it on septembre , after 2 weeks of use started to do like that but just 2 day's after that , it was fine without doing nothing. Now since 4 day's suddenly started again. Someone know any way to fix this , please ?
Kind regards ,
LE: sorry for my bad english !

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Try a different Atomizer preferably a known good working one and also try the Troll on another MOD.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Try a different Atomizer preferably a known good working one and also try the Troll on another MOD.

Do this first. I have a couple Attys that won’t read on my rx200 because the 510 is too short. Idk if the troll is adjustable but if it is, unscrew the 510 to make it longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why are you quoting me? Thanks but I don't need help diagnosing a problem.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Give-Me-A-Sec-I-Am-Putin-On-My-Glasses-Funny-Meme-Image.jpg

I tryed already to unscrew the troll pin , but no better result. The mod is like laggy. If i pres the fire for one second , the ohm read shows 0.00 , and after 2 seconds it reads the coil. Sometimes its 0.28 , and next after i puff it goes to 0.32 , 0.30...
The 510 on the mod is spring loades , and its working, not stuck. I tryed with aluminum foil also.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are your coils tightened down? Sometimes they can come loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The coils were tighten. After decades , i think i finally found the PROBLEMS. Maybe it will help someone else.
1. If you fell the battery door and the place atound the display is getting hot , its an imperfect contact to battery door. Open the door , and you will see 2 golden screws , tightem up carefully. If your ohm jumping and gettin the atomizer not found error , remove the batteryes and take something that you can press from inside to the top of mod ( dont use a sharp tool ). The 510 connector is in a plastic cage , and it moves a little after a while.
here's a video to see how gen3 looks like , dissasembled. Hope this will help you guys !

VU Sponsors